1. Write a php script to read a products catalog and categories flat file (tab-delimited file), and update Magento's database accordingly.
2. I prefer that you use Magento VERSION 2's web service API to do update, instead of updating directly into Magento's database.
3. Categories file has the following column: category name (text), category id (int, this id is in our own system, not magento), parent categories (int, could be more than 1, separated by a comma. if 0, it's the default/root category.)
4. Products file has: product id (int), product sku (text), product name (text), long description (text), short description (text), status (Enabled or disabled), color (black, white, grey, etc.), dimension height (float), dimension width (float), dimension lenght (float), weight (float), price (double), special price (double), special price start date (Datetime), special price end date (datetime), tax (taxable or exempted), images (URLs to download images, separated by comma), quantity (int), min. qty allowed in order (int), max qty allowed in order (int), stock availability status (In stock or out of stock)
- Magento VERSION 2 is a MUST
- We'll provide the flatfile (mentioned in 3 and 4) for you to read. See some sample attached.
- script must be php.
78 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 558 $ pour ce travail
Hello! I am Magento expert with over 10 years experience. I can do this script with best quality Relevant Skills and Experience magento, debug, custom scripts, api Proposed Milestones $750 SGD - main