I need a php 2 script (similar to each other)
1. reading variables from a mysql table connects according to the "pull type", either via FTP or SFTP or HTTP
Pull types are:
-SFTP with password authentication
-SFTP with key file authentication (no password)
-SFTP with key file authentication (password)
-HTTP with basic authentication
2. Copying the file contents to a tmp_files folder and then save it into a mysql (pull_data) table with LOAD DATA LOCAL INFILE, and then save into a log table the results (pull_log).
- The sftp key shall be retrieved from mysql
- Transfer shall make sure the content is only text ascii
- Files bigger than 20M shall be dropped (max size defined in config)
- Post comments in the scripts
Also, I need a another script I would call via jquery/Ajax with the same logical process (pull type) to test the connection params and say if the connection is valid. The script shall return a message (i.e. connection successful, file exists, failure message, etc.).
Please also provide a html page with with form fields and the Ajax call to test file2
Later I will provide you with a sample file to import and 3 mysql tables to be used, 1 table that stores the connection values, 1 table to save the values, 1 table with the log structure for file1.
I'm interested in your project very well. I've got an experience in jobs with skills like yours. Please ping me to discuss about this project.
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $188 pour ce travail
Hi, Let me do it for you. I am an Independent Software professional haveing 12+ years of experience on web technologies and would love to work on your project. I look forward to the possibility of working toget Plus
Dear hiring manager, We have experienced developer on php more than 4 years and developed many sites and internal system. Hotel Management System: Admin Login: [login to view URL] Username: admin Pass Plus
I'm really very much interested in this interesting project. Let me know if You are interested in my profile or not.
I have seen your description carefully and have a great interest your demand. I have rich 7+ years in php development. Before I solved similar to this problem. I want to discuss more details. thanks.
Hi, I have checked the requirements. Good experience in writing custom scripts. Will do this script using PHP. Please share additional details. Regards, Mohan