This is for someone with good gnupg_encrypt, zip and file creation experience. It is an easy task for someone who knows how to use such functions. This could be done with shell script also.
I need a php file that when executed will take each file within a specific folder and do the following, The reason is that we create csv files of data which transfer to our client each day. But they require new encryption process to receive encrypted data with a checksum file and an end file to confirm completion. Our source files start STRC_.
Source file: /[login to view URL]
SCRIPT WILL NEED TO CREATE
new file: /[login to view URL] (PGP encrypted version of source file)
new file: /[login to view URL] (MD5 has of source file)
new file: /transfer/[login to view URL] (The above 2 files zipped together)
new file: /transfer/[login to view URL] (0kb empty file)
renamed file: /complete/[login to view URL]
SUGGESTED PROCESS BUT THERE MAY BE A BETTER WAY TO ACHIEVE THIS
1. look for all files in our data folder starting STRC_ and ending .csv
2. for each file, create a pgp encrypted file with specific public key, using the same source filename, but ending .pgp
3. once successfully created, take the same source file and create an MD5 has of the full file and create a new file containing the only hash - named with the same source filename but ending.checksum.
4. Once stage 3 successful, create in a subfolder /transfer a ZIP file of the .checksum and .pgp files. Named with the same source filename but ending .zip
5. Once stage 4 completed, create in a subfolder /transfer an empty 0kb file with same source filename but ending .end
6. Move the source file to a subfolder /complete
I will want to see a working script and test the results before completing payment for this.
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de £141 pour ce travail
Hi there, The task is quite clear with detailed step by step instructions. Only requirement on your end is that the script will need pgp extension to be installed on your server. I can start this immediately and wou Plus
Hi, Hope you are doing well! I have read your job description along and assure you that I am a perfect fit for the job. I have experience with PHP from last 6 years and I have excellant web development skills (HTML5 Plus
Dear Sir, dear Madam, my name is Wolfgang Backhaus, I am a system administrator and software developer from Germany, working in the telecommunications industry for more than 15 years. I gained comprehensive exper Plus
Hi, I'm quite interested in the project and would like to discuss details over the chat. I take it that your client is a sensitive one so I won't ask for details, just want to make sure you understand that doing this o Plus
Dear Client, We are expertise in php, core php, CMS, HTML5, CSS3, bootstrap, WordPress, OpenCart, Magento, PSD to HTML, Angular JS, Node JS photoshop, OPencart, Codeignitor, Laravel and many other technologies. We have Plus
Can help you with related script creation, which do such function, which you described. Recommended creation of Unix shell/bash script, which can be run anytime you need (or even run from Crontab). Experience in rela Plus