Hi, I have an example snippet of code written in PHP that i'm trying to rewrite to use multi-threading. I have tried quite a few examples which didn't work for me and would be great if i could get some help from someone who really knows what they are doing and could explain me how to do that with working examples.
I will include files with sample codes on what i'm trying to do so you get an idea, i'm trying to increase application calculation performance by adding parallel processing.
Four files and four examples, i'm trying to make work for me, however if you have a better example to suggest and demonstrate i'm glad to hear it:
1. pcntl_fork() test - unable to access object within an a child process and needs max process limit implementation.
2. PHP PThreads test - unable to access object method within a child thread
3. composer package misterion/ko-process - need a proper example on how to use my own object and methods within a child process
4. composer package duncan3dc/fork-helper - need a proper example on how to use my own object and methods within a child process
5. alternatively your example how to achieve multi-threading when using Countries object and methods within a child process.
1 freelance fait une offre moyenne de £20 pour ce travail
Threading is terrible in PHP and will always be. As a workaround, use illuminate/queue with redis. Fire off X workers and push jobs to the queue.