We need three scripts that does the following:
Script #1: Identify uploaded video file
- Need to be able to identify the type/format (AVI,MOV etc.) of file uploaded.
- Need to be able to extract basic information of the uploaded file such as resolution etc.
Script #2: Convert major videos into FLV format.
- Need to be able to convert major formats to FLV.
- We prefer to have advance format controls
Script #3: Extract frames from uploaded video
- Need the ability to extract random "still" images/clips from the uploaded video.
- Script can take the number of images to be extracted as input, video file location, destination folder to extract images
Please respond via PMB. If you have examples/scripts from similar jobs in the past, please send the details as well.
When you place the bid, please answer this in the PMB. What Open Source library do you plan on using? You will not be chosen as a winner if you don't answer this question.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $97 pour ce travail
Hi, I can help with this. I've worked with video conversion on PHP and other programming languages in Linux as well as MSWindows. Basically, I use the following libraries: * libgd (GD Library) * ffmpeg So they hav Plus
Hi, please check PM for details.I can do it easily bcoz i have already done that kind of work. Thanks