Using HTML and PHP with a MYSQL backend, replicate the funtionality of the online exam engines seen here - [url removed, login to view] (go through the whole tour to see what I am talking about), and [url removed, login to view] (click the “CLICK HERE TO BEGIN ” link the see the actual exam engine). The exam must contain all of the capabilities explained in both exam tutorials (the .pdf of the MPEP will initially be provided and must be replaceable, as it is updated every year). The look and feel of the test engine should correspond to the above to exam engine examples, while using the colors and logo of our site (see [url removed, login to view]). In summary the exam engine should have the following capabilities:
Exam Engine Requirements:
• A time remaining display (must be able to vary from 1 min to 24 hours),
• An end of exam time per question display (how long it took to answer each question, both individually and as an overall average)
• previous/next buttons,
• marked/unmarked buttons,
• horizontal/diagonal scroll bar,
• review all/review marked/review incomplete buttons,
• MPEP button (go to [url removed, login to view] for pdf downloads of the MPEP), but must be able to turn this function off if the specific kind of test does not call for it.
• PDF Viewer search functions for the MPEP,
• End exam button.
• Can handle multiple choice, any kind of question (true/false, multiple choice, short answer, essay, questions with more than one correct answer);
• choose how to mark each question (for example, 0, .25, .5, 1, 2, etc. points for correct answers, and 0. -.1, [url removed, login to view], -1, -2, etc. points for incorrect answers);
• format the text, html, add graphics, formulas, animation, and audio and video files;
• create a bank of questions sorted by category (e.g. MBE.) and then subcategory (Torts) from which to pull various tests;
• place an introductory text at the start of the test or before any question;
• shuffle questions/answers;
• flashcard capability for vocabulary words and their definitions;
• display one or more questions per page;
• provide a guest access to the testing system;
• create an administrator accounts for loading questions and checking test results and statistics of all users and individual users;
• gather statistics from the answers to each question.
At the end of the exam the taker should have his score reported as is shown in the adaptibar tour ([url removed, login to view]). The test taker should then have the option of going back through the exam to see the questions with their correct answer and associated explanations as to why that answer is correct.
Ideally questions will be loaded by either uploading a text document containing the exam questions, answer choices and associated explanations to the exam engine located via some sort of web based interface/edit panel. There should be a way of categorizing questions and/or pooling questions that can then be randomly selected by the test engine for display to the user.
Security is also an issue. We are currently using a PHP/mysql membership management software script called aMember Pro ([url removed, login to view] - you can download a free sample of their software for testing purposes). Ideally, the database would somehow tie into this and automatically allow currently paid members access.
Go to http://lsat.i2k.in and login(login: dmbagg password: 23932393) to see what the exam/course engine should look and feel like.
25 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1073 pour ce travail
Hi, We have over 5 years of experience of web designing, search engine optimisation and web programming on php and other web technologies and programmed many applications. We are confident to complete this project with Plus
Ready to offer my high quality programming services to you. The bid is overall,so if you interested please contact and i will build more precise estimating. Thanks.
Dear Sir/ Madam, Our team have taken a close look at your requirements and have come up with a solution with most competitive bidding rates. This bid is for a highly professional and quality work/service that we render Plus
Chandusoft is a customer-specific service oriented company has got an Professional and creative team with 6 years experience in Web design and development. We have expertise and experience in ecommerce site development Plus
Founded in 2001, by three IT professionals tired of contracting their considerable energy and talents to large, faceless corporations, the first two years of the New York - based web design company [login to view URL], wer Plus
The only thing I'm unsure about being able to do is make it so you can upload a text file for the questions unless you have some idea about how it should already work. Otherwise, I can make an easy to use interface for Plus
“We are team of professionals expertise in developing web based application using PHP/ASP/.NET and in web designing using Photoshop,Dreamweaver MX,Flash [login to view URL] reading your project description, we are highly intere Plus
I have large experiense in the web development and have developed similar project for university. I can do this with high-quality.
We will do this project quickly and quality. This sounds like a really interesting project. We would like very much to work on it. We believe "Quality is not an act, it is a habit". Payment escrowed to get me st Plus
We understood your requirement and we are confident that we can deliver you a quality product, pls see our company profile to know us better. we are placing our bid to the lower side to have a stronger relationship wit Plus
Hi There, We will provide you 3 samples of logo and will do alterations to the selected logo design as well as to all the graphic designs till you are satisfied. We provide a reliable, responsive, quality and cost Plus
Hi, My name is Peter Crowning and I'm partner of the BlueAge Software Group. We offer offshore software development services. We are new on getafreelancer, but you can take a look on our rating & profile, inclu Plus