We have basic PHP skills and need a fully functional Calendar to be built as follows in PHP
The below is an overview of our requirements, that for an experience PHP guy should be a breeze :)
We will send additional information when we award the project.
No messers please. We want somebody honest and reliable - with good communication skills. Please just repeat these words in your application so we know you've at least read up to here and understand what we need. thanks!
1) The system needs to connect to a MySQL database
2) It should display a monthly layout as a default and provide an option of a weekly view.
3) Should have 3 different levels of user; Admin, Backoffice, engineer. Admin is able to all system settings, including; Start of week day, 12/24 hour view choice, creating new users of all levels, timezone, language.
4) Engineers should all have a unique colour assigned to them
5) Backoffice users and Admin users are the only users which can create new event.
6) Engineers can only edit event which have been allocated to them. They can see all calendar event in the display month and week view but can only open their own events.
Adding new events
1) When adding a new event is added by the Backoffice or Admin user, the job Status will be marked as Open at the start by default.
2) Fields which will be entered/selected are: Site, Assigned Engineer, Requested Hours, Reason for visit, Set time, Repeating, Start Date, Spans, Repeat Every, Stop After.
3) There should be button at the bottom of this page which will allow the Backoffice and Admin staff to Save the event. The event is saved as Open status and the colour of the job will be the same as that of the assigned Engineer.
Engineers updating jobs
1) Engineers should be able to open their own events only but can see all events in the summary screen once logged in.
2) Fields which will be completed by the engineer are: Checks Completed, Work Carried Out.
3) Once completed the Engineer will click on the Save Event button which will then change the status of the event to completed and will email the backoffice user’s email address, which is predefined in the Admin section. The colour of the event will then also change from the engineer’s unique colour to green.
4) Filters and searches can be done on either sites or engineers.
1) Job status: Drop down
2) Site: Drop down
3) Assigned Engineer: Drop down
4) Requested Hours: Radio button (Half day, Full day)
5) Reason for visit: Radio button (Half day, Full day)
6) Set time: Date/Time field
7) Repeating: Choice of daily, weekly monthly
8) Start date: Date
9) Spans: numeric as well has showing the choice of Repeating field
10) Repeat every: Drop down
11) Stop after: Numeric
19 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 249 £ pour ce travail
My bid is fare for a stable and best work. Both types of calendar view will be their as you wish. Can't do graphic design but do a good PHP based development. Hope to work for you. Thanks
As required I am repeating "We want somebody honest and reliable - with good communication skills" but I think budget is on lower side. Will you be able to increase it as per requirements?