we are a german, non profit, photography community website called "Lux & Laune". (Anmerkung: Im Idealfall wohnst du in Berlin und sprichst Deutsch :) )
URL: [url removed, login to view]
Our current website is a combination of a Zend Framework app plus a Invision Power Board forum software, where the IPB handles the community/user data and also the login sessions. Both are tightly integrated, for example once a gallery forums thread is entered, the Zend frontend will parse the posts and generate an image set for its use outside the forum software.
With the new version we can start with a blank page. Ideally implemented as a Laravel application, the forum part will no longer serve as the main function of the site. It could just be a Laravel package like FluxBB or Flarum.
The last point is extremely important: where ever you can, please do make your life easier and fallback to existing Laravel packages for functionality like "Likes", "comments", etc.
What needs to be done?
- you need to develop a backend and frontend (we provide you with UML diagrams for easier understanding of what's needed in detail)
- the following functions need to be implemented:
* an intelligent gallery with layout capabilites (image upload, video embeds, sound embeds)
* user community functionalities (login, apply for membership, a function to let current members vote the applicants, private messaging, forgot password)
* forum solution
* contests section (participate in photo contest, as in upload set of photos; show last contests)
* blog (would utilize the same editor as gallery)
* "photographers we like" is a function where members can submit a website portfolio, the site renders a thumbnail of it and once other members voted for or against the submission the entry will be listed publically
* memo board - an internal function where users get emailed once a memo is useful for them (general notice or near his long/lat GEO position)
To get a better understanding you can watch a Youtube video where I introduced the concepts and designs to the 300 members of our website: [url removed, login to view]
Looking forward to hear from you!
54 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 2519 € pour ce travail
Hi Jens, As per your requirement, we can surely develop the 3rd iteration for your photography website([url removed, login to view]) as a Laravel project. We assure for delivering you following things: [url removed, login to view] will develo Plus