Mr. Sourav Requirements:
Key Points on requirements of Payroll:
1. Web based application
2. Ability to customize the website based on client requirement, so to insert all possible scenarios of different companies possibilities
3. Company Login
- Ability to create login by any user and then a separate page available for all users.
4. Company Master
- Enter different locations
- Positions in different departments
- CTC of positions
- Holiday Master (which should include the option of setting the holiday calendar branch wise)
5. Employee Master
- Employee Profile including details like photograph, D/L, Blood group, Passport etc
- Document Manager to attach scan copies
- Joining info
- Current job profile
- Salary Details
- Statutory details like PAN, PF No.
- Employee leaves
- Bank Details
- Qualification and experience details
- Local and permanent address
- Value of perks (Tax Compuation and proof)
- Ability to view various entitlements pending employee wise like LTA, Medical
6. Assets Master and Assets management – Maintain details of assets provided to employees like mobile, laptops, etc as per requirements. Manage inward and outward of the assets. Report of transactions of these assets.
7. Bank Master –Multiple defined banks and its details to print in Pay Slip and other payroll or statutory reports
8. Authorized person master
- Maintain details of persons who are responsible for submitting returns and Statutory reports with due dates
9. Attendance and leave master – including overtime and attendance marking rules.
All options should be available, manual, biometric, monthly attendance.
Also facility to assign shifts to different employees or maintain shift calendar of employees.
10. Travel approval and Expense reimbursement (both local and travel) master
11. Salary Calculator –
- Allowance categories
Facility to define unlimited number of allowances or deductions
Facility to define attributes to each allowance/ deduction
Values for the allowances or deductions can be entered manually or using formulae
- Statutory compliances like PF, TDS, ESIC, PT, LWF
- Processes salary with Statutory deduction calculation (PF, ESIC, PT,TDS)and loan deduction
- Annual perks and its inclusion in pay slips.
- Reimbursements consideration
12. Employee Loan with EMI Management
- Manages loan applications, approvals, EMI’s with or without interest very efficiently. Loan Re-imbursement reports
13. Print Setup
- Pay slips
- Tax Computation
- Form 16
- Salary registers in multiple formats
14. Other Requirements-
- Easy data export facilities
- Auto mails pay slips, tax computation and Form 16 to employees
- Balance outstanding on loans/ advances provided
15. Reports –
- Employee details report
- Month-wise shift reports
- Attendance report – Company level, department level. Employee level
- Attendance graph – Employee v/s total present days, Employee wise date v/s time in and time out
- Early departure or late arrival report
- Absenteeism report
- Salary Register – Select single or monthly month to view report
- Professional Tax Report – Not applicable in Delhi currently
- ESIC Reports – ESIC Challans, Returns
- PF Reports – Challans, Forms, Returns and register
- Assets Reports – Inward and outward (Employee and assets wise)
- Loan Report
- Leave Report
- Letter Printing – Appointment, Relieving, Experience, Terms and Conditions
16. Document Manager
6 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 46444 ₹ pour ce travail
we guys really love to do that. you can check our previous work details. [url removed, login to view] For More Details : [url removed, login to view]
Hi, I have 4 years IT experience and worked in many development projects. I have 4 resource who are also expertise in .Net development. We will assure you a quality delivery of application.
I have more than 7 years of experience in Microsoft technologies. I developed different web applications using Asp.Net and Sql Server. Waiting for positive response.
i have 3+ years in IT industry..i have good knowledge in Asp.net and i have Experience in Payroll Software ,currently we are working payroll project in which we have all the respective modules which you mentioned