Great possibility for additional work after this project for excellent work and timely completion. These are all small updates, but I have broken them out to explain, hopefully, in more detail and to be clear of what you are bidding on.
1. Currently, we can place a product in one of three modes; a) we can have it show a PRICE; b) we can have it say request an INSTANT QUOTE or we can have it say request QUOTE . (Two quote systems - "Instant Quote" & "Quote"). With “Instant Quote”, the customer receives an email instantly giving them pricing for the items they have requested and they have an opportunity to “Buy Now” by pressing a button in the email. With the “Quote” system, we send them an email that tells them that we are processing their quote. ( Quotes are usually the more complex products which may require clarifications etc.) In the Quote mode, the quote contains no price. …. What we need: Currently this is not working correctly. It uses the same email template for both quote systems. We need a separate email template for each of the Quote systems. It is important that we can easily change the verbiage on either of these quote templates.
2. We need the ability to approve/deny (and edit – as noted in #3) the quote before the quote template is emailed to the customer.
3. We want the ability to put both (or either) the Instant Quote system and/or the Quote system on “Auto” or on “Approval/Edit” . Auto Mode will automatically send the quote template via email to the person requesting it. Approval/Edit mode will require manual approval before the quote is emailed. In addition, the Approval/Edit mode will allow us to edit the quote before it is sent. (There are several reasons for adding this feature. For example, in some states, there are certain products that are sold exclusively through dealers or distributors so therefore the apporval feature would allow us to forward the inquiry directly to the dealer. Also, at this level we may want to add or edit the freight amount etc. )
4. We want to be able to offer (and edit) – a flat rate shipping amount on the product level . It currently calculates the shipping automatically, but we need the ability to either overwrite this amount or leave the same. We also need to make a change to the current auto-calculations on the shipping – currently it shows several choices for shipping. We need it so that anything over 150 lbs will only show Ground shipping (but again, we have the ability to overwrite on the product level).
5 . For freight (shipping) amounts, we need to be able to select the origin zip code for each product and have the shipping calculated on that zip code. We assume this would have to be done at the product entry level. (This will be used when we are drop shipping a product from a supplier who is located in another city).
6. We currently have a set up of slave products that works in all modes (i.e. Price, Instant Quote or Quote). Thus one main product can have several slave products (options) – which can also be added to any type of cart, whether it be a "quote" cart or a regular "buy" cart (i.e. if the product is setup on “Quote” or “Instant Quote”, the button says “Add to Quote Request”; if the product is set up with a Price, then the button says “Add to Cart” ). Currently on each slave product (option), the customer inputs the quantity and selects to “Add to Quote Request” or "Add to Cart" for each line. The buttons are on each slave product . However we want the customer to be able to input the quantity for any or all of the slave products, and then press only one button at the bottom to add all of the slaves (and main product) into their cart, (with the quantity amount that was input for not only the main product but also each respective slave product to go to the cart when the one button is pressed. Versus having to press “Add to Quote Request” on each individual item, and then press the back button, then add another, etc.) We want this to occur also when the product is setup with a price, but the button should say “Add to Cart” instead of Add to Quotes Request.
7 . Optionally, we would like to be able to designate a “special price” on the quote along with the standard price so that the customer will know that we are offering them a special deal on their quote. This is already a feature of OSCommerce when price is selected but we just want the same feature available for the Instant Quote mode (i.e. so we can elect to use it or not on each of the products). Basically it would just show the regular price with it crossed through (but still readable) and then the dicsounted price would be the one that is not crossed through.
8. From the Quotes Management area, we would like the ability to select a file to upload that would be attached to the email template that is forwarded to the customer. (We may want to attach a Word document or PDF, etc. with the quote email.) We would do this while in the Approval / Edit Mode.
9. If possible, in the backend, we want to be able to sort customers by last name or by date or by company or any field that is there.
10. Payment: Notify us when you are complete and the project is ready for review. Please understand that just as you need time to complete the work, we need time to review your work to make sure it meets our request the project requirements outlined here. After we are notified that you are complete, we will take no more than 5 business days to review your work. When tested and satisfactory, payment will be released. Please do not expect payment before this time period.
Great possibility for continued projects for whoever is successful in completing this project with us.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $225 pour ce travail
We are master in PHP,ASP,MySql and graphic designing with 6 years [url removed, login to view] will give you the best possible deal that we [url removed, login to view] us the project and see the differnce that we have from other PHP and graphic design Plus