Anticipated starting point: osCommerce (with "multi-store" contribution #1730) -- to be able to create/deploy multiple "client sites" using a common database populated with common merchandise available to each client site.
The goal is to provide fully customizable turnkey websites using osCommerce. Sites are pre-stocked with our dropship merchandise but not limited to that "common merchandise."
MASTER site is administrative -- for managing categories and products to be made available to "satellite" or "client" sites. The "master site" will NOT be an active e-commerce website, but provides administrative access to the database for client/satellite sites.
Need capability for client site operators to manage their own customers and products - to select merchandise from the common database as well as to add their own.
* multiple concurrent sub-admin logins
* sub-admin creation of top level categories for their own store
* sub-admin ability to disable/enable "common" items & categories
* sub-admin set unique pricing on "common" items for their own store
* sub-admin capability to add/manage their own products (not common)
* sub-admin access limited only to their own customer & order info
* site operator receives e-mail notification of orders placed on her site
The "multi-stores" contrib already provides much of the required functionality, including
* multiple unique sites running in their own domain (even on different servers)
* individual site configuration parameters are stored in the common MySQL database
The "finishing touches" need to be applied to the contrib+osCommerce to realize the full practical application but we lack the programming skills to get there.
ALTERNATIVE cart/database recommendations will be considered.
We require demonstrated skill/previous experience & good communication skills in English
36 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1175 pour ce travail
HI, plz check my reviews and won project on GAF. most of them are OSCommerce/CRE/MAX/Zencart works. let me complete your project quickly and professional plz check PMB for demo Regards
Hi! I'm an osC pro ready to start your project. We can discuss further details such as templates, amount of prods/categs per "client" site, etc. Thanks. gustavoedelstein . com . ar