We have recently set up a new store using the CRE Loaded version of OSCommerce, but we have run into a few obstacles that are preventing us from going live with our site.
Here is what we need to have done:
- Set up ability to charge credit cards via [url removed, login to view]
- Set up ability to have multiple merchant accounts to charge cards through?? Is this possible?
- We are having some SSL issues - we need to have the admin/backend completely secure. (we already have the front end working properly)
- We need to integrate the ability to ship via UPS. We already have an account set up with UPS, we just need to integrate it with the store for customers to track packages, etc.
- We need to have a manual/phone entry system. There are a couple of contributions that solve this problem, but we have not been able to get them to work.
That is it for now, but we will most certainly have ongoing issues that we need to have solved - we would really like to find someone who we can rely on to fix these things now, and in the future.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $189 pour ce travail
If you look at my rating you will find most of our works are based on oscommerce. We have much experience (More than 300+ sites) in developing and customizing, Creloaded 6.15,Osc Max, Oscommerce. Pls check PMB.