I am in search for a PHP developer. I, along with two other individuals are in the process of wanting to create an on-line DVD, CD and Book site. Basically, we are trying to recreate Amazon, but on an elegant level, and to have it cater to a specific audience.
We are in talks with a person to have them develop our homepage and template for the site. However, we are still in search of finding a shopping cart solution. A lot of the off the shelf products do not include all of the functionality that we require. Therefore, we would like to use OSCommerece, however do not have the PHP and coding knowldege to make it do what we want. Here is what we need:
1. OScommerece installed on our server.
2. OScommerece configured to accept Web Payments Pro via ebay's partner company (I am sure you know what I am talking about)
3. A retail side and also a password protected wholesale site. Also, the option for the customer to create an account or allow for "express" shopping without an account.
4. The wholesale part of the cart will need to integrate with [url removed, login to view] as a majority of our whoesale business will come from colleges and universities.
5. When you bring up the CD Category, we would like to have all the tracks of each CD listed. Then, select a few (up to 5) per cd, that when you click on the link , you will be able to hear a 20-30 second sample of the music. Probably have it so that when a link is selected, a java box opens and the person is able to choose which fomrat to hear the song in.
6. A minimum of 20 products loaded once configured and installed so that we will be able to verify everything is configured and looking the way that we want.
26 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1044 $ pour ce travail
HI, plz check my reviews and won project on GAF. most of them are OSCommerce/CRE/MAX/Zencart works. let me complete your project quickly and professional plz check PMB for demo Regards
I am a oscommerce-2.2ms2 expert. I hav done more than 20 projects in oscommerce. Most of the popular contributions of osc I hav used. For more details plz see the message board.