Develop web based application admin and user/delivery boy IOS and Android which delivery agent company can use it from their central office for
1) Real time location tracking for each driver in their fleet
2) Show route history of each driver in their fleet
3) Create report for daily/monthly miles driven by each driver
4) Admin must be able to assign order, address to the drivers, see pick up points and delivery points auto calculation of distance in kms and time.
5) User should be able to access the web portal and view the location of their orders in real time.
6) Delivery boys and admin must have log in and be able to view their pass ordered.
In the customer end;
Customer must have access to monitor in real time the status of their food delivery (real time position of the dispatch boy on google maps).
Dispatch riders will have a GPS device (can be smartphone/other device).
Customer can see the real time position of the rider only if the rider name matches with the customer email or tracking number(that he provided when placing the order) - in this way there is no risk in showing other riders. When you go on the page you will be asked "your email" and "rider name": if they match then you will see the rider in the map. The email and rider name will be stored in a google doc spreadsheet as DB or in a SQL DB (the call center will update as soon as we get a food delivery order).
The session has to expire 2 hours after the order has been placed (so customer can't see the position of the rider after he completes the delivery) - privacy reason.
I'm looking for a developer who already have developed this kind of webfleet.
Please also provide me a screenshot of your portfolio.