I need this to be done very soon
To create an online application which is integrated with QuickBooks Desktop and Online editions.
This project is to build an online application for QuickBooks Online & Desktop editions in order to make users able to:
1. Print checks, Receive Payment, and Journals in customized forms. (Checks in Arabic as well)
2. Track Post-Dated-Checks & Checks-Under-Collection.
Basics and standards of software development (OOP and OOD) should be taken into consideration, even if not written in this document, including but not limited to the following:
1. Open/Closed principle
2. Programming to interface
3. Well documented code
4. Architecture documentation
2. How it works
A. Translating Names
1. When user log into the application, if he have a new names entered and still not translated yet, a notification will ask him if he want to enter Arabic Names for the pre-entered names in QuickBooks.
2. He can accept to start entering or can skip to enter them later. Or keep them without translation.
3. When he accept, he can see all names in a table to bulk add or edit names.
4. Names should be grouped: Customers, Vendors, Employees, and Other (as QuickBooks Default)
5. User can search, filter names
B. Print Checks, Receive Payment and Journal
1. In the application printing window, user can customize the form before printing.
2. Customization include show/hide all QuickBooks fields and columns.
3. User can save, add, and edit templates for later use.
4. Already printed trx should be marked as printed to avoid duplicate.
5. When a name has an Arabic translation, user can select to print using the Arabic name or the original one.
6. Checks can be printed in Arabic as well.
7. User can set the check number before printing for each check, or it will increased by 1 automatically.
8. Check number from the application will be entered into QuickBooks original check automatically.
C. Track PDC & CUC Checks
1. When user log into the application, if he have a new checks entered and no due date was assigned to them, a notification will ask to set due dates.
2. When he accept, he can see all PDC & CUC checks in a table to bulk set due dates.
3. Checks should be separated C&C from PDC in separate tables.
4. User can search and filter checks by due date, trx date, name, amount, account
5. Total PDC & CUC should be calculated and grouped in tables
6. Table can be printed as a report
7. User can Tick the collected and withdrew check so it will be excluded.
8. User can edit the tick if he wrongly ticked some checks.
D. Admin Dashboard
1. We should be able to accept or reject user’s signup.
2. We can set limits per months for the mentioned functions for each user.
3. Suspend and reactivate users account
4. Track Analytics: (# of active users, last accessed by user, Number of prints each month by user, number or entered PDC & CUC separately per month)
5. Admin has no access to user database. Only user statistics can be viewed by admin.
6. We can set how many users can log into the same client account.
E. User Dashboard
1. Add user to his account
4. Security & Privacy
1. Application and connection must be secured
2. Standard security basics should be applied
5. Documentation & Future development
In-Code Documentation is needed for future development.
All resources should be provided in an open source format for future development.
• Intuit SDK for Desktop & Online Edition: [login to view URL]
• QuickBooks (This is critical: you must know what you want to do in QuickBooks and whether you can do it in the QuickBooks User Interface before you start designing your application.)
• Programming language of your choice (Java is preferred)
• Microsoft’s Component Object Model (COM) (in most cases; see Figure 1)
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de £279 pour ce travail
I have 7+ years in software design & development with very good experience. Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in Java, PHP Proposed Milestones £200 GBP - Cost
Hi, I am a web development expert. I have a lot of experience in building websites and I also have a team of expert web developers who work with me on different projects. We have been creating awesome websites for vari Plus
Hi! While reading your project description, It’s proud to say that we can demonstrate our professionalism on the highest level. we are ready to assist you day and night, 24/7. Relevant Skills and Experience we have di Plus
Feel fee to contact me for eveloper with experience in Quickbooks [login to view URL] me message to discuss further more details .We provide the comments,images,videos,demos and live sessions in order to help the [login to view URL] Plus
Dear Hiring Manager, I've gone through your job description and able to make thing similar to your requirements. Relevant Skills and Experience I have good skills of both end programming: front end and back end. In f Plus
I REVIEWED YOUR PROJECT DETAILS & WOULD LIKE TO OFFER YOU MY SERVICE OF DOING FIRST TASK FOR FREE Relevant Skills and Experience I am Senior Software developer, having 7+ years experience with team of additional 2 dev Plus
Hi, I have much experience of implementing QuickBooks SDK. Let's discuss your job. De Jun Relevant Skills and Experience PHP, Java Proposed Milestones £277 GBP - Finish all project requirements.
Hi, I would love to have the opportunity to fulfill your gig request!, I am university educated and provisionally trained by the very best online supper seller trained in the USA.