[url removed, login to view]
So the workflow would be:
1. User Loads the Add Item Page
2. User Chooses Main Category (Clothing/Household/Furniture/etc) --> from "categories" Table in DB
3. Based on the selection in #3, they get a group of options for Sub-Category (Title) - hard-coded list in [url removed, login to view]
4. Description/Price will remain as the final options
So expanding the above workflow; let's assume we have (2) Categories to choose from (and then I should be able to copy code if I want to add 3,4,5.
1. User Loads Add Item Page
2. User Chooses Main Category (Clothing or Household) - which is pulled from "categories" Table in DB
3. If User Chooses Clothing, the existing Options Appear (as they are now in [url removed, login to view])
4. If User Chooses Household, they receive Sub-Category (Title) Choice (Empty Text Field) and give me (2) arrays of choices - You can call them "Sub-Category A" and "Sub-Category B" and then under each put (3) buttons/choices - call them "Type 1 through Type 6" - and I will change the text later.
Ex: If they choose Clothing they get a choice for Tops/Bottoms/Outwear - if they choose Household, they get a choice for "Sub-Category A" and "Sub-Category B" - A has Type1, Type2, Type3 as choices, and B has Type4, Type5, Type6 as choices.
5. Also, if User Chooses Household, they get Brand/Color/Description still ... but they do not get Size.