Here's the script (php, mysql) I have. [url removed, login to view]
Since I have a lot of the basic script completed.. we'd just need modifications and additions.
Features that needs to be added:
- Automated Directory Management: Sorta like what [url removed, login to view] uses. It'll upload an images to a subdomain. Dont know how hard it would be to automatically create and randomize which subdomain the images would be placed in. For example. I'd like it to upload an image to [url removed, login to view] (example)
- Creates thumbnails and shows the dimension and size of the file that was uploaded (after upload of image has been done) - see [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] for example.
- Supports multiple servers uploads. This means within the admin section you can have more than 1 source server where images will be uploaded. Uploads could be done every other image uploaded goes to different server OR could be per admin selection of server.
(see [url removed, login to view] for example)// and or use parked domains
- Supports up to 4 images being upload at one time. This option should be on a secondary page. Main page only has 1 upload and has link to muilt-upload page.
- Using cronjob any image over 30 days old (or admin selected day within admin panel) that has been accessed less than "x" amount of time is removed automatically. The "x" being setup in admin panel and can be adjustable.
These are the basics of what I need (FOR NOW). I will need more editting to the front user end and admin area (will pay more of course). Server Runs Linux and Cpanel. Please do NOT waste my time if you can not meet all the above with expertise and have the ability to thoroughly test to make sure all items work properly.
Payment made via paypal. No other payment method will be made. Personal contact details available on request.
21 freelance font une offre moyenne de $218 pour ce travail
Hello Sir, We are CZONE Technologies, A web development company from New DElhi, India. We would like to do this project for you. Please see the following sites for the work we have donr recently- [login to view URL] Plus
Hello, I am confident and capable to code your requirements in the mentioned timeline. Thanks Pentium10
I have the PHP experience required to modify your image upload script. Contact me and we can discus this further.
[login to view URL] Web Design, Develop, Programming, Scripting, Flash, Photoshop, Firework, Dreamweaver, HTML, DHTML, XML, ASP, PHP, .NET, ADO, SHTML, Animator, Web Promotion, SEO. We provide quality work at reasonabl Plus
Dear Sir, We are India based team in web development. Can design & develop sites using asp, php, .net,MySQL, SQL. Expertise in web desgin. We are also specialising in Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Keyword Optimizat Plus
I'm an experienced PHP programmer and I have already made an image hosting script before. This will be easy for me.
Hello! Our company has professional programmers who experienced in PHP/MySQL for years. We will make the work perfectly and in time, be sure. Contact us. Thanks.
Hello! We are international IT services & consulting company based in Russia. We can provide you a reliable and powerful web solution and we have more that 5 years experience in webprogramming: We can develop y Plus