We are small member website built on a custom CMS that uses .php and the design templates are .tpl (Smarty). This project shouldn't be that hard for anyone that knows PHP and Smarty syntax (.tpl).
(I apparently don't know them well enough myself =)
This project is two-fold.
a) mysql database (sync with the front-end and CMS)
b) email (both transactional and newsletter)
- I want to make some existing datafields from the database viewable in the front-end.
- I want to add a few new fields in the database and make them viewable in the front-end.
- I want a some existing datafields from the CMS to be editable in the CMS.
- I want to send out a transactional email when a new member signs up.
- I want to be able to send out newsletters.
(There is a sections in the CMS for sending newsletter but it not setup. I'm open to setting up and external email sender if you recommend that).
I will send more details nad full access to the winning partner and an NDA needs to be signed.
Looking forward to your bid.