I need a PHP script developed that will retrieve emails from an email address, display it for review (read only) and then resend the email to another email address without alteration.
The script must be able to retrieve, display and forward emails including HTML, images, and attachments. The basic workflow of the process is:
1. retrieve single email from user designated email address (either POP3 or IMAP servers);
2. display the retrieved email in typical webmail format free from clutter of MIME format;
3. allow reviewer the choice to approve the email (forward/resend without alteration to second email address, including html, attachments, etc.) or delete (NOT forward/resend) the email;
4. delete original email from the first email box;
5. retrieve next email and repeat the process until either, no more emails exist or reviewer wishes to exit the reviewing process.
The intention is to moderate a mailing list by intercepting all inbound emails to the first email address and then resending the emails (if approved) to the mailing list recipients associated with the second email address.
This script may be deployed multiple times with different pairs of email addresses, therefore, documentation within the script is critical for user to make adjustments when needed. This script must run in both LAMP & WAMP environments.
I can provide both POP3 and IMAP email addresses and server info to assure proper functionality during testing, as needed.