A mobile-first webpage that captures a driver's license, a face, matches the faces, and uses the OCR info to confirm an entered address
Paiement à la livraison
I am looking for a skilled developer to create a mobile-first webpage that can capture a driver's license, a face, match the faces, and use the OCR info to confirm an entered address. The webpage must be designed for both iOS and Android platforms, with basic security requirements for any stored data. The goal is a user friendly, mobile friendly webpage that ensures accurate authentication and data accuracy.
The application, user flow:
This should work from a web browser, should work on mobile or desktop, utilise responsive design, but take a “mobile-first” approach please.
1. User enters page and sees basic form: First and Last name, DoB, Street Address, Province, Postal or Zip Code
On same page there’s
1. a webcam preview/capture dialog for the user to take a picture of their ID (i.e. their driver’s license).
2. A webcam preview/capture dialog for the user to take a picture of their face
The webcam preview/capture allows capturing a still image from a video stream and then submitting that (see: [login to view URL] or the IPhone/mobile optimised: [login to view URL]
2. Check ID type using AWS Rekognition detectCustomLabels & detectText and/or alternative.
Extract this data and use it to populate the First/Last Name, Address, Province/State, Postal or Zip Code if they are empty.
If the fields are filled and different from the input, the user should be prompted to “use existing” or “use ID info”.
3. Verify photo of user face using faceDetect and liveness Checks.
4. Verify using compareFaces to see if user photo matches their ID, return an error if it does not.
5. Submit Fail: If face isn’t detected; liveness fails; id isn’t detected and/or text is not found; face/id do not match and/or other errors, return to form w/ validation errors.
6. Submit Succeed: If everything checks out, write the form inputs to database; write what was extracted from the ID to a MariaDB database
I assume for demo we won’t want to store the images but in real scenario we might
One important one: there are many types of driver's licenses -- we are looking to capture info from the 10-provincial driver licenses, and 50 state driver licenses at least. If we can OCR from even more, even better!
Nº du projet : #37208588
À propos du projet
91 freelances font une offre moyenne de 2632 $ pour ce travail
"OCR & Mobile APP Expert" I can build your OCR and mobile application with single webpage and face matching DB. Ping me so we can discuss more. Thanks
Hello, I've read your job description. I have 9 years experience with mobile and web development. Please don't hesitate to send me a message and we can discuss more about your project. Regards, Robert
Hello , i have checked your requirement and i am confident to do this , i am a full stack software developer , please check my reviews thanks regards K.