I will provide you with the pre-created php page, all you need to do is just modify the page to meet the requirement.
First part of assignment: you have extended CSC 122 Student-Entry with public view and admin view. You are required to develop the application to have following functionalities:
• Portability: to make the application portable means a new user can use it by only changing content in an include file which contains: class title, database name, table name, db-user-name, and password. For security reason, use php as extension of you include file.
• Public view: to replace the "email" column in original application by new column name "topic".
• Validation: to add validation component to minimize the following errors: (a) missing information in required fields; (b) URL is not complete to be clickable later, for example, missing http://; (c) URL is not correct due to misspelling or careless; (d) URL is not a link to a student webpage.
• Admin view: to allow admin to delete and modify the student record (please make up some virtual records for demo).
• Authentication: to add authentication component to guard access to admin view.
(Website Survey System)
For Second part of assignment: you have completed the design for generating website survey summary. You are required to develop the application to have following functionalities:
• Public view: (a) display summary according to your design done in Assignment 3; (b) allow new student register (name and URL -- not email!) and enter new website review; (c) validate all user inputs. You may use the original file for review entry as your starting point for this assignment.
• Authentication: add authentication component to guard access to enter new review.
11 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 75 $ pour ce travail
We will doing all that you want (and more...:-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. It means that with us ALWAYS is possible to agree. There are questions?
would be happy to help other projects include [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] very comfortable working with includes()