- I have a live website:
[url removed, login to view] (running Magento 1.8.1 | 8k customer database | 14k orders | 300 products)
- I have a development site:
[url removed, login to view] (Magento 2.1.3 with theme and some data migrated successfully already)
1. You will be required to take full backups of both the live site and development site at 5:30pm India Time on Friday 06.01.2016.
2. At 6:00pm India Time on Friday [url removed, login to view], you are to move all data from the live [url removed, login to view] site to the development 2.1.3 site.
3. Once the data has all been successfully migrated, you will be required to test configurable product options / checkout / product urls / etc to make sure everything is perfect.
4. I will then test the website as well
5. Once I give the approval that everything is ok you will then migrate the complete new 2.1.3 website onto the live url ([url removed, login to view])
If you have any questions, please PM me. If you cannot do the project at the specified times (or you don't have the experience in migrating magento to 2x) then please DO NOT bid.