I'm looking for a couple of small example projects to accomplish these goas for my small professional services company:
1. Begin building a relationship with one or more freelancers for future work; to that end, this is an entry-level getting-to-know-you project.
2. Illustrate to my potential clients that we have team members capable in these technologies; to that end, I'll be asking to display your name, picture, and short professional "about me" blurb on my company website as a team member.
This is a very small project, and since it is a project of your design, it can be as small as you like.
Deliverables for this project are as follows:
1. An actual work product illustrating proficiency in any of the above-mentioned technologies.
2. A color headshot of yourself suitable for listing on our "team members" page.
3. A short statement of 3-4 sentences noting your professional skills and motivation for serving your clients; an additional sentence about your personality, hobbies or other non-work-related lifestyle, aiming to show that you're probably a likeable person in general.
4. Permission to use these deliverables -- edited as needed, with edits approved by you -- on my company website indicating that you are a member of our team. This permission is effective for two years after the completion of the project. (To be clear: you are NOT granting me permission to list any of your contact information, or any other information about you, except what's specifically listed above.)
Finally, I'll state for clarity: Of course I am looking for team members who will be good candidates for future projects, but this is not a promise of future work, and not an offer of permanent employment. If you're not comfortable with what's described here, please don't bid. But if you believe we can both benefit from your work on this project, I look forward to hearing from you.
In your response:
* Please mention the word "chocolate" somewhere in the beginning of your response. Seriously, I know some freelancers will not read this project description, so by doing this you'll put yourself ahead of most other bids, because you actually read the spec. Besides, who doesn't like chocolate?
* Please provide the headshot you intend to submit for this project; feel free to watermark it however you wish, to ensure it can't be misused.
Dear Sir, chocolate It may lead to work. You can count me in for this project for future. I am into Web Development from 4-5 Year. I can complete your work within your time limit Excellent Spoken Skill. I c Plus
Greetings, I’m Dustin from the Netherlands. Ive got more then 10 years experience with Drupal and maintain multiple modules/projects on Drupal.org. Feel free to contact me so we can get to an agreement.
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $34 pour ce travail
chocolate Hello sir, Greetings of the day....... Your digital products aren’t just pieces of code. They are your business, your brand, and your future wrapped together into a special package of value for you Plus
Hi "chocolate" I am Drupal developer person with excellent experience as Drupal admin, problem solving and Project Management ready to work on the project. Kindly initiate the chat to discuss further on the same Plus
Dear Sir. I've read your job very carefully and understand what you want. I'm a Senior developer with 10+ years experience. I've special skills in Web Developing and Mobile Any of your requirements are welcome. I Plus
There's money in the air- all you have to do is reach up and grab it. Also eat chocolate because it's noms. Relevant Skills and Experience I have a sweet heatmap program that I recently wrote and could share with you Plus
Hello chocolate I am Satish from Nasik, India. I am having 4 years of experiance in ETL development , data warehousing and data visualisation. I go through your requirment and want to work with you wherever you hav Plus
Hello Sir/Madam. Am Nicholas 29 from Kenya and I have been working with drupal for over 3 yrs now, I believe I have what it takes to tackle your project. Check my github profile here [login to view URL] I ha Plus
Hello Chocolate, I have 6+ years of experience into ETL(Datastage and Pentaho). Developed dozens of jobs and transformations on Pentaho. Also have good experience in shell scripting and SQL. I will be able to help yo Plus
Drupal developer with 8 yrs of experience in Drupal 7 and 8. I also have worked as a part of CiviCRM core team to develop one of the functionality. I will surely help you as per your requirement by following time lin Plus