There are two separate jobs. Both simple.
- SFTP details will be supplied
1. Assign a block element and included in the turpentine .esi
- Text generated from seo extension found on page footer needs to be excluded from varnish cache. See screen shot.
- Files that have been edited listed, and changes made with <!-- Comments -->.
2. Create a new custom block.
- Google code will be provided once job accepted.
- Files and directory structure provided in a standalone .zip package for future re-installs, or easy removal (knowing file location). Suggested example;
app/code/local/googlephonetracking/etc/[url removed, login to view]
app/code/local/googlephonetracking/Model/[url removed, login to view]
app/code/local/googlephonetracking/Block/[url removed, login to view]
app/design/frontend/default/default/template/googlephonetracking/[url removed, login to view]
- Supply code to call block in cms and in html/php
- Include block element in turpentine .esi so it is not cached.