We need a pricing/ordering module for our Magento based wall-mural e-commerce website. We want a module like this ([url removed, login to view] - [url removed, login to view]) Our website will have some other decoration stuff different then wallpaper. So module should be enabled only "wall-mural" main product category.
1) DIMENSIONS: Customer will enter the dimensions in cm (width x height) and will see the m2 result. Min values must be 100cm.
2) CROP: Depending the dimensions a crop selection area will appear on the big product image then user will move selected area on product image.
3) MATERIAL: Customer will select a material that has different prices per m2 for printing ("Standard Wallpaper" will be default, "Sticker" and "Premium Wallpaper" will be alternatives. These material types should be on admin panel so we can edit, add or delete.)
1) CALCULATING PRICE: After all these steps user will see dynamically calculated price depending on m2 and selected material.
2) ADMIN PANEL: On "ORDER" page, we should see the cropped image, dimensions, and selected material which entered by customer.
3) HELP BUTTON: We want help buttons on each process step (something like on example as above, working with jquery tooltip is acceptable.)
4) PREVIEW IMAGES: We will add some previews of wall mural that applied on a wall. These previews may work with lightbox, so customer can only use crop option on the main product image. Not on applied previews of the wall-mural. And also on product page, main product image width must fit the div and the height will dynamically calculated.
On our websites catalog/category pages the product images change on mouse over. We want the product images to adaptive resize in square on catalog pages, we don't want white spaces around product images or cropping nor stretching. Image will be centered vertically horizontal in square div. Example: [url removed, login to view]
Magento version is 1.9.
30 freelance font une offre moyenne de $221 pour ce travail
~Emergency! Stop your sight here to get a perfect fit! I built similar modules so if you want to have it done smooth and without any issues - drop me a line in skype: diak1986