Looking for creative problem solver with excellent interpersonal communication skills, self-motivated, design and web development professional with experience in graphic, visual, web, user interface and interactive design. Minimum of 2-year degree in IT or similar field AND/OR commensurate employment experience. This position available for those interested in working remotely.
PHP, MySQL/SQL, PHP, HTML5, CSS, Linux and Apache. Must be motivated with the ability to work both independently and as member of development team.
Design and building of websites using web design, testing, planning, template and template theme development, CMS integration, customer support and website maintenance.
A link to your portfolio is required for consideration
• Expert knowledge of CSS3, HTML5, and web standards.
• Experience with responsive web design
• Use of grid and CMS systems
• Performed A/B testing
• Proficient in Photoshop mockups
• Ability to optimize usability and accessibility
• Evaluation of content strategy
• Wire framing, low and high fidelity prototyping of websites
• UI/UX design, concepting, and planning
• Use of brand identity, logo creation, and print design
• Strong portfolio that demonstrates design and technical skills
• Ability to stay focused on projects.
Send Cover Letter, Resume with your salary Requirements