We're looking for a qualified Backend developer to join our team.
OrderSpark is an online store builder for the fashion and beauty industries that focuses on building an online store easily with everything needed right out of the box.
Most of the job will be too refactor, fix bugs, make sure everything is optimized and working properly, we have all tasks in Notion and all designs in FIGMA. Ideally we'll be working together for three to six months and you'll be able to grow with the company. The main goal is system stability, we have a lot set up, but the first step is a code review. The account gateway and store creation mechanism needs to be reliable.
The Symfony API's need to be converted to Laravel.
There will be a test to fill the position - this is mandatory and if you pass this test, you'll move on to the next interview round.
Must be detail oriented.
No agencies please.
- Proficiency in Symfony & Laravel
- Proficiency in PHP
- Object-oriented programming structure
- Collaborate with front-end developers and founder to improve functionality
- Help front-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- API construction
- Up-to-date on emerging tech and coding principles
- Provide solutions to improve reliability and performance
- Understand how servers and CDN’s work and render
- Ensure reliability
- The preferred candidate will also know some Vue
- Must be a team player and problem solver
- Consistently meet deadline
- Knowledge of SEO principles and clean code structure
- Follow framework structure
- Be truthful
- Proven work experience as a back-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Understand Linux, Docker, MySql and uptime monitors
- Experience with PHP and frameworks
- Familiarity with automated testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Able to meet deadline and anticipate need
- Communicate well and stick to deadline.
Meetings & Pay
- We have two team meetings at 10am EST on Tuesday, this meeting is to assign tasks and plan, on Friday at 10am EST we show work. These meetings are non-negotiable.
- Pay is $1,500 a month
- We pay every two weeks.
109 freelances font une offre moyenne de 1318 $ pour ce travail
Looking for a reliable Back-End Symfony/Laravel PHP Developer Hello, I would like great opportunities for this message to bring your attention to our services. I hope this message finds you. I analyze job requirement Plus
Hi, I have read your post and understood your requirement. Looking for the freelancer to work on your next project? Or just need some issues/bugs/fixes ASAP? I have 11+ years of software experience in fortune 500 com Plus
Dear Client, “Websites experts we are a perfect match.” It is good to get in touch with you. I hope everything is getting better in the end. I have checked all your needs and went through your project, we will devel Plus
Hi There, Just came across your project. You want help in Backend development on PHP/Laravel. Great! I can help you with backend development. I have more than 12+ years of experience in Software Development and have Plus
Hi Dear Greetings of the day!! I am Laravel/Node.js and backend developer and available to work on your task/project. I would appreciate if you kindly get connected so we can discuss and move ahead. Hope to hear bac Plus
Hello, As you are looking for a PHP/Laravel expert developer for your project. I am a Laravel developer having more than 7+ years of experience in Laravel and have developed many high-end projects using Laravel. Conv Plus
Hi, Greeting ⭐⭐⭐ [login to view URL] (recent works) ⭐⭐⭐ I am proficient in PHP backend development with Laravel, Symphony I have good experience of 7+ years in this field and I have done a few projects similar Plus