We require a linux operating system expert to help us configure a server type machine that will allow the user do the following or variant thereof.
1. Automatically import contents of a multislot card reader into separate folders. The contents of each card are 6 video clips will include a photo of a qr code . We have the script that reads the qr code and generates the client ID ( this can be run from command line cli php ) . This client ID will influence the name of the folder to be created to which the imported items end up. So the contents could temporarily go into a folder pending the decoding of the client ID . We will discuss this in more detail in interview. We see the global overview and have tested the qr reader module. Your role will be to setup the script to automatically download from the multislot reader.
2. The video clips will be processed through an editing suite and a short edited video will be created.
3. We then want this edited video to be displayed on a monitor which our clients can see. Ideally we would like one linux PC to be able to output to MULTIPLE monitors . The user ( controller ) may request a particular client on a particular screen. If we could use something like flglet ( ? ) or screen message. ?
I am currently based in Europe and will develop the test box with you ( I envisage you logging in . However you should apply only if you are comfortable appearing online for testing and implementation in PST ( Los Angeles )
Key Skills :
1. Auto import from different cards to different folders
2. File move , new folder based on script run on one file in each older
3. Human intervention to edit files. Please note we will develop this module independant of this job )
4. Out put specific video files to specific monitor with client name overlayed on bottom of screen.
Research indicates this is possible but we need a guru to put all this together . We can answer more detailed questions about flow during interview . We will purchase all needed equipment inc card readers , machine. You will get remote access to machine to configure.
This will lead to ongoing development , testing , implementation and post implementation work.
This project is now filled, Pending contract signing.
18 freelance font une offre moyenne de $39/heure pour ce travail
Hello, Hope you are doing well. I have 6 years of experience in Linux and Development Setup. I have done my Mtech project with almost same manner. I can handle this project Regards. VishnuLal
How are you? I read your description. I am C++/C#/Java/Python programming Expert. I can finish your project quickly with best quality. I want to discuss more on chat. Thank you for your time.
Hello I am linux expert who has a lot of experience with server. I had a close look to your project detail carefully. Please contact me. Thanks and best regards.