<b>Purpose: Creating a Joomla Online Dictionary with several languages</b>
The future script(s) could be a STANDALONE or preferably Joomla! Extension script(s).
- Language pairs must be created based on one single source for each language in the database
- One search field for all languages
- Each language should be able to include the following subfields (field elements):
=> Abbreviation(s) etc.
- The data entry should be based on the terminology structure or field elements described above. Some could have multiple lines and others only one.
- For Arabic if a keyboard feature can be integrated it will be a great plus!
- The search box should also accept Arabic characters
- Searchable dictionary should be able to display relevant answers even if users slightly misspell the term that they are searching for.
- An additional list of alternative spelling suggestions may also appear below the search box
- A blank template (similar to: [url removed, login to view]) in which users can input new vocabulary to add to the dictionary in a standardized format (the new vocabulary filled into the template by users must go through a verification process by the webmaster/myself before it appears in the dictionary)
- Good search engine optimization so that search terms from this dictionary can be found through other search engines (e.g. Google)
The pages will have the following properties:
- Output table for each language pair
- Page where ONLY the Admin can access to Update; Edit / Add / Delete / terminology. This page should be controlled from the Admin area to enable or disable Public access (Registered User only)
Both frontend and backend will be based on ONE single database requiring one time data entry.
- Easy editable look and feel
- PHP is a MUST, as the scripts will be php-based
- Depending upon the work quality and finance, other tasks related to this project might be assigned
Finally, more details will be provided to the bid winner.
Proof of previous successful projects will be great, but not a MUST.
Good Luck !!