A: To post video, FFMPEG and FFPROBE extensions must be installed on your server. You need to check some things below:
Check if ffmpeg/ffprobe is installed on your server. (Most of time the ffmpeg/ffprobe extensions might be problematic in shared hostings.)
Check the path of the ffmpeg/ffprobe. If you have them, you can go to Setting page --> General Setting --> Instagram tab and edit the path for them like this picture:
Make sure that PHP exec() and shell_exec() functions are enabled.
Beside, you have to know the Instagram supported posting video specifications then you can know if your MP4 meets Instagram's need.
Detailed Instagram Video specifications:
To post MP4 video to Instagram successfully, your video should follow the below specification. Even though it can't fulfill all the specs, just keep them close!
Composition Size: maximum width 1080 pixels
Frame Rate 29.96 frames per second (max 30fps, but should be fixed, not variable)
H.264 codec / MP4
5,500 kbps video bitrate (although Instagram may reduce this to 3,500kbps when we post it)
AAC audio codec at 44.1 kHz mono (up to 128kbps)
Video length: 3~60 seconds
File size isn't specifically limited by Instagram, but we recommend keeping your videos under 50MB.
Now, just check if your MP4 meet the criterion. Maybe, you can find the reason why you can't post MP4 to Instagram after checked it.
Guess Why You Can't Post MP4 to Instagram
1. If your MP4 video is from DJI Phantom 4 Pro and iPhone 8 Plus recording, they may be 4K resolution while Instagram only can accept 1080p MP4.
2. Some screen capture software will record video files in MP4 format with variable frame rate. Instagram doesn't support MP4 video with variable fps and it only can support MP4 video with max 30fps.
3. MP4 is a video container that can hold various video codec such as H.264, H.265, XviD, MPEG4. Instagram only supports H.264 MP4 video.
4. Instagram not only limits the MP4 video codec, it also has requirement on audio codec. AAC audio codec at 44.1 kHz mono (up to 128kbps) will be perfect.
5. Videos need to be at least 3 seconds long and Instagram limits videos to 60 seconds. So make sure your MP4 video is 3 secs to 60 secs.
When all your MP4 videos are suitable for Instagram, you now can try to post MP4 video to Instagram.
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $26 pour ce travail
Hi there, I am an experienced system administrator, I have great experience of working in video and graphic editing. I have worked with many tools for video editing supported by Windows and Linux systems, and I can rec Plus
I am the best at optimising youtube videos to rank in google first or top 5, depends on your video, I know complete Off page as well as ON page youtube seo which includes targeting keyword title, description, tags, dur Plus
Hello, as a professional Freelance I have a big experience for this job, I have worked in a post-production company with many years of experience (19 years). I only use the latest and best software packages, such as Plus
hi i am stackpost module developer i already have created stackpost modules and fixed many errors for it once you contact me you ll get future support too