I am looking for a company to develop or provide a white label solution. The solution is telephony plus video conferencing solution which must contain call centre capabilities. the system must include things like:
- client smart phone app: Client app is enabled for both Apple and Android devices. Designed to enable the LSP’s client Site/Department to quickly connect to an interpreter without needing to remember the access codes and telephone numbers each time they want to used, once they have registered (registration is required once only). Easy to download and intuitive to install and use.
- Control over recording: This feature should allow the user to set whether a client session is recorded and whether a recording warning is played. Recording can be set on or off for the whole of the LSP clients site or on a per client or per site basis. Some settings would need to be applied by the System Administrator.
- Language Analysis by week: Areport that enables the analysis of calls for a specific language, per week that can be filtered by language and date range. The report should be found in the report menu in the ‘Analysis’ Menu area.
- Client spend by site, client total added: A report, in the reports menu, that has LSP’s client totals added and a grand total.
- Ability to Stop a Client Being Connected to a Specific Interpreter: We all know that very occasionally a client can have a bad experience with an Interpreter. With this feature we can ensure that client will never be connected to that interpreter again. This feature should be activated on the Client Update form.
- Geolocation of Interpreters: UK mainly but scaleable to Europe, USA and Australia.
- Cut and Paste facility for client and site facilities: To speed up the insertion and updating of LPS’s Clients and Sites, a single location textbox has been added to the system, that means a client address can be cut and pasted into the Location textbox.
- Backup agency spend analysis month/year: This is a new report that gives an analysis of an LSP’s spend with a back-up agency. Where the LSP has multiple backup agencies the report lists all the minutes and expenditure for all agencies.
- Session Report filtering: The ‘Sessions Report’ now has new filters that enable the report to be set to only include Sessions that included an Operator, or went to a Backup number.
- Help Icon in the session report: drop down menu as to why has the operator been requested
- Allow or barr a call to back up agency if the language was not selected: With this feature, the LSP can control whether to put a caller through to a Backup Agency if no language has been accepted, or not.
- Operator Screen notes: This is an open ‘Call Notes’ field that can be used to add notes, such as a purchase order number or a patient code etc, when LSP’s client calls are connected to an Operator.
- Interpreter Call rating: LSP’s clients can now leave feedback one the quality of the call to an Interpreter, rating them from 1 to 5. This facility is optional and can be added or removed. This feature is also available via our ILClient App. There is a detailed explanation of how to add or remove this feature in our New Features report once logged into the Telephone Interpreting System and is worth reading before applying this new feature.
- sorting interpreters according to locality: Interpreters can be sorted and filtered by County in this report, which is helpful when allocating interpreters for a face-to-face meeting.
- custom announcement to interpreters when calls are put through: This feature was implemented to help interpreters answer an incoming call in a professional manner as defined by the LSP. A custom voice prompt can be played when the call is put through to the interpreter, for example ‘ Thank you. Please introduce yourself with your name and your 5-digit PIN code. This feature has to be added by the System Administrator.
more in attached file.....
Hi I have rich experience in Web and Mobile applications development. I have gone through the project details for the Conference solution. I have worked on the relevant before. I have been developing the apps Plus
29 freelance font une offre moyenne de £4297 pour ce travail
Hello, We are IT-Engineers with higher education, having more than 15 years of experience, developing sophisticated Web and Mobile solutions from scratch. Our indicative time/cost estimation for your project reli Plus
Hello, Apropos your requirement, you are looking for a company to develop or provide a white label solution. , we have shared our work portfolio and also we are recently working on marketplace website please go thro Plus
Interpreter Video / Audio Solution Dear sir I have completed projects similar to your requirement in the past. If you could share your project detail requirements, I will share relevant past work and demo. I Plus
Interpreter Video / Audio Solution Hello, I read your description and got what to do. I am looking forward to discussing more for your project. I am ready now, please message me to start your project. I have Plus
Interpreter Video / Audio Solution Hello, client. My number one priority is customer service and satisfaction! I can develop iOS and Android apps, server backend api and admin panel in PHP,MySQL and Websit Plus
Hello , I have similar kind of expertise and work experience. I have gone through your requirement and understand that,you are looking for highly skilled, qualified, and experience Mobile App development team for Plus
I appreciate your initiative to build Interpreter Video / Audio Solution. Having an experience of more than 5 Years in web & App Development, I am interested in the development of your idea. I can assure you about t Plus
Hello, Hope you are doing well :) Please check my profile for my proficiency and expertness https://www.freelancer.com/u/ksd711 Please check some of my recent apps all are live Web View Apps https://it Plus
Hello There, Greeting of the day!. I have extensive experience front end and back end development. I would be able to work on the client side and server side. In the client side server, I have worked on Angular. Plus
Hi, I am a senior web developer. I built many websites before. [login to view URL] (Node+Angular) [login to view URL] (Drupal+Patternlab) [login to view URL] (asp.net) ... I have over 10 + years of experience in this field. I can Plus
Hello. How are you? Thanks for your job posting. As an web expert. i have strong skills and experiences in web development for 7 years. I read your description and doc very carefully. I think i can do your projec Plus
Hey! Are those full specs? If no – please provide me detailed project brief as I can’t see a clear idea of the project now. As soon as you provide them I will be able to investigate on them with my team and see what i Plus
Dear Client, Thanks for providing opportunity to bid on the project I have 8+ years of experience in making site on php using myql from scrap. Some of the PHP sites are:- [login to view URL] http Plus