Zoho's phonebridge plugin supports up to Asterisk 1.4
[login to view URL]
With modern asterisk versions (11 and up) it's not working at all do to (apparently) java problem. And the property in the phonebridge adapter seems like it is not being set properly. With Astersik 1.8 it was working partially.
Zoho's support says that those values: dialed channel, linked channel, dialing channel are NULL instead of being filled with information.
I need someone that can complete and repair the phonebridge integration and\or come up with a new one based on Zoho's api.
To get full integration, features needed such as :
- click2call with connection detection and call duration + hangup time
- incoming call pop-up and call duration + hangup
- attaching dialed/dialing numbers to existing contact cards which they appear in
- Recording all calls, integrate DropBox account so recordings are automatically saved in DropBox
We installed the phone bridge (1.4) on Asterisk PBX Version 18.104.22.168. / Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.7.0_80-b15), Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 24.80-b11, mixed mode) / FreePBX.
It's partially working, incoming and outgoing calls I can make from Zoho crm, with Softphone.
But I have the following 2 problems:
1. Outgoing calls made from zoho crm by click to call with softphone are working. The phonebrige and asterisk PBX are working and making the call. But when taking the call, the call pop up in Zoho crm is still showing "Calling", but the call already is going on. So the Zoho call pop up doesnt recognize, that the call is going on already.
So there must be a problem, that the phonebridge doesnt tell the crm that the call is already established.
2. Incoming calls are showing in the zoho pop up. When taking the call by softphone, it's working and the pop up is counting the call duration. But when I hung up the call on the softphone, the call pop up resets the call duration to 0 seconds and logs the call as missed call. But it should log the call as taken and log the call duration/time.
Zoho Support is not really helping. Therefore I need a person who can fix this problems.
Please ask if you have further questions, thanks a lot!
9 freelance font une offre moyenne de $475 pour ce travail
I can do it, I have 9 years of linux and voip experience and I am a digium certified, I am sure I can do it thanks
Greetings, I`m ready to fix the issues you have with Zoho Phonebridge and Asterisk 13 PBX. I`m a system admin and co-owner of a team of web developers and sys admins with more than 17 yeas experience in each sphere. Plus
Hi, I can suggest you to use another CRM, why you want to stick with the zoho? Is there any special advantage that only this CRM is offering? We can chat details.
i full stack developer with more the 10 years the experiencie with asterisk , i can help you with your request.
I have briefly read the description on Integration of Zoho Phonebridge and Asterisk 13 PBX development, and I can deliver as per the requirements however I need us to discuss for more clarity on the details, deadline a Plus
I am an expert in Integration of Zoho Phonebridge and Asterisk 13 PBX, I have effectively executed numerous designing errands than you can ever envision both on consultant and off consultant. It will be a joy working w Plus
i'm a ZOHO expert kindly message me to discuss the project. I’m honest, creative and a unique person to carry out your tasks given to me. Leaving your project on our hand is a privileged; we'll make sure that the proj Plus