For a web-application, it is planned to use a front-end based on Angular.JS and a back-end based on Laravel. The overall purpose is to provide a webservice, which acts as back-end for a separate and thus exchangeable front-end client.
For this purpose, I bought a commercially available admin interface. This interface is called “Inspinia – Responisve Admin Theme” and is available from [url removed, login to view] Inspinia provides many ready-made pages and interface items.
The task of this project is to integrate Inspinia with Laravel. For this, Inspinia provides a seed project, which should be sufficient for this project.
This project will be finished when it passes the following acceptance requirements:
1. Accessing the “demo URL” opens up the front-end (provided by Inspinia)
2. Accessing the “demo URL” + /api/ or “demo URL” + /api/[url removed, login to view] (any one or both will be acceptable) gives access to the backend API (provided by Laravel)
3. Entering wrong demo credentials in the front-end login screen, will not give access to internal Inspinia page
4. Entering correct demo credentials in the front-end login screen, will give access to internal Inspinia page
5. Hitting “Logout”-Button on internal Inspinia page will correctly log out demo user and return to login screen
6. Direct access to internal Inspinia page while not being logged in must reroute to the Inspinia login screen
7. User Credentials must be stored in database
8. Authentication must be done by Laravel (back-end API)
9. Deauthentication in Laravel must result in deauthentication in front-end (Inspinia)
1. only applicants with experience in Laravel and Angular.JS may apply for this project
2. backend (Laravel) and frontend (Inspinia) must remain reasonable separated
3. the end-user must get access to the frontend (Inspinia) by calling a URL such as [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
4. the end-user must get access to the backend API (Laravel) by calling a URL such as [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] (any one or both will be acceptable)
5. requirement 3 and 4 boils down to: frontend is a short URL path, backend is a sub-path “api” within this URL
6. Laravel and Inspinia must reside inside one common directory, to be easily packaged and deployed
7. The webserver must point to only one document root to reach both applications
Please feel free to contact me for clarification and further questions.
18 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 379 € pour ce travail
I have great experiences on Angular js and Laravel 5 .Moreover, I know basic German, so can help translate the app to German. Glad if have a chance to work with you on this project. Best regards. Khanh
I am working with metronic admin template and laravel in this project [url removed, login to view] If you are a hurry I will try to be completed in 3 days