I have a design and SRS for a marketplace. I will discus the details with the chosen bidder.
I'd like to use the Open Source Sharetribe platform for the work (it's developed using Ruby on Rails). It's already fully coded and has a small community and several forks on Github. Here is the source:
[login to view URL]
You'll need AT LEAST the following skills or experience:
-Ruby on Rails
-Payment gateway API
-Facebook (specifically Facebook Connect)
-Twitter ( sign up / login)
Here are examples of sites already using the platform:
[login to view URL]
Please take a more closer look at [login to view URL]
I'm looking for someone who's worked with the open source version of Sharetribe before. Tasks to be done on:
* Deployment of open source unto a (VPS) server on a custom domain
* Registration authentication via phone number
* Seller verification via government ID
* Instant book capability with seller selecting time slots and days
* Implementing price change based on where location of service will be provided automatically. Cost will be calculated based on extra kilometers
* Integrating Stripe payments, including Stripe Connect for outgoing payments and investigating and implementing an escrow payment system for hold of payment and releasing them to after seller delivers on booked service.
* Implement seller fund transfer to bank accounts, including international transfers
* Implementing a system to charge commission both to the seller and buyer.
* Implant seller and buyer review mechanisms after a period. Both can reply to reviews.
* Making sure the xml site map is updated automatically
* Customizing landing pages ( home page, offer page, booking page etc): Wireframes are available.
* Various minor visual changes, so knowledge of HAML, CSS and JS is required
* The platform needs to support English, German and French languages for a start
* Please include the word SHARETRIBE in the title to know you've read this and your price in the bid. Working on a small budget
10 freelance font une offre moyenne de $217 pour ce travail
Dear, I have 6+ years experienced in Web Development. I'm full stack Ruby On Rails developer, I have experience in developing the application like you want with, i can do this job very well. Specialties: Ruby Plus
Hi, I am Full stack Ruby on Rails developer and DevOps. Can assure you quality of my work with best design, highly secure & best performance app from development to production respecting testing & continuos-zero Plus
Dear Client My portfolio: - "[login to view URL]" - "[login to view URL]" - "[login to view URL] [Fully responsive] - "[login to view URL]" - "[login to view URL]" - "[login to view URL] Plus
I have read your job description in detail and I am very excited to apply on your job. I can assure you that, if given the opportunity, we will be successful and you will reap great satisfaction. I never apply to a job Plus
SHARETRIBE Greetings!! I am glad to bid for your project. I am a software developer with an experience of more than 5 years in technologies like Ruby on Rails, Ruby, MySQL, Postgresql, Mongo/Couch No SQL, Jek Plus
Hi, I have read your requirements, I will definitely help you in configurations and setting up the Project as per your requirements. If you can give opportunity then I will do this job for you. Have a look at my exp Plus
I'm a Ruby on Rails expert having an experience of almost 5 years. I'm also proficient in HTML5, CSS3, Jquery, React JS and Bootstrap. I have worked with three different product based companies which are into Healthcar Plus
Hi, sir. Thanks for your post. I've experiences in Rails and developed and deployed crpytocurrency exchanges with Rails. Please check this. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] [login to view URL] Plus
"SHARETRIBE" I have 3+ years experienced in Web Development. I'm full stack Ruby On Rails developer, I have experience in developing the application like you want with, i can do this job very well. Specialties: Ru Plus
Hello, I'm interested in your project. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more. Thanks & Regards, Mohammad https://www.freelancer.com/u/LinuxGun