1) Log into pre-installed PHP Script.
2) Click "Monitors"
3) Click "Edit" on item in 1st column (green)
4) Insert RegEx code at "Robot Pattern"
- [url removed, login to view]
- See line #47 @ [url removed, login to view]
5) Click "Edit Monitor" at bottom of page to save
6) Click "Monitors List" at upper left or "Monitors" from the top Navigation Menu
7) Click "Fetch" to test if successfully working.
- Should see similar results like: [url removed, login to view]
If results are "Preg Match -> Not Found" or anything else but #7 list above, job is not complete.
No change to script's PHP, HTML, or other script is requested and should not be required to complete this job.
You should be familiar with something like this and should be capable of completing this the same day the job is awarded.
Décerné à :
Lets go Relevant Skills and Experience regexpressions Proposed Milestones $45 USD - full lets chat to understand better what must the regex do
17 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 30 $ pour ce travail
Hello, I understood your requirement to Insert RegEx code, Let's connect and discuss this in details. Thanks, Kamaljeet Relevant Skills and Experience PHP Proposed Milestones $30 USD - Negotiable