I need a script which
- handles large jpeg files,
- rename that file to uniqueid(),
- create from that file a high quality copy in max. 640px (the embedded ICC-profile should stay in that new file),
- create a copy from the 640px file in max. 360px with a ICC-profile of sRGB in it (a colorspace transformation) and watermark it with a given png-file
- create a copy from the 640px file in max. 120px
Each file has to be moved to a separate directory and each file has the same name!
All has to use ImageMagick 5.5.7 as I do not have version 6 installed! In have to integrate that as a function into a script which I already have!
8 freelance font une offre moyenne de $93 pour ce travail
Dear Sir/Madam! If You are interested in top-quality work, please, consider our bid. Our experienced and skilfull programmers can find the best solution for Your project. Please, open PMB with us to discuss the details Plus
I have a lot of experience with ImageMagick and writing scripts that use it. Please view my latest portfolio at [login to view URL] Thank you for your interest.
((( Kimachi Media ))) ***RE-BID*** Using ImageMagic I will re-write my existing library over 3 weeks. I have applied this technique to [login to view URL] - [login to view URL] & [login to view URL] (under co Plus
I can do this for you no problem. I've done this all before during my day job. I am a freelancer. I could get it done in 1-3 hours @ $35 hr. Dear sir or madam, I've reviewed your requirements and I am very much Plus