I need a complete system for a hosptial which would have all the functionalities i.e from reception till the patients check-outs. System must be online and as well as window based. I want patient module, doctor module, payroll module, pharmacy module, accounting module, reports (online/desktop) etc.
This software application must consit of:
1. clinical mamanegement in the areas of patient master index, electronic patient record, admission, discharge and transfer, appointment, billing, order management and nurse management.
2. non-clinical management in the areas of human recourse management, financial, inventory, engineering maintenance, material management, central sterile, laundry, housekeeping and executive information management.
3. clinical support management in the areas of operating theatre management, critical care, picture archiving and communication, laboratory information, pharmacy, dietary, trauma and emergency, bllodmanagement and radiaology.
I would be greatful if the coder gives his/her suggestions.
It would be better if coder shows his/her previous work or a demo, or screenshots.
Coder with previous exp. will have more chance to be selected.
those who have this software or similar software already developed will be given first priority.
It should have these features:
1. Desktop Version (Standalone)
2. LAN / WAN Version
3. Online Version
4. Data Trasfer Module from deskktop / LAN to online and vice versa for synchronation purposes.
5 The receipt printed should have a barcode to represent the receipt number / invoice / sales return / PR / Service request etc and software must be barcode friendly.
6. Nice GUI.
7. Few access level eg admin, financial, supervisor and operator.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
For standalone / LAN - must be able to run in any window based pc eg windows 95, 98, 2000, ME, XP, NT etc.
for server / online - must be able to run in a UNIX based workstation eg freeBSD with Apachee, mySQL and php and viewable from internet browsers like IE, netscape, mozilla, firefox etc.
We prefer the software should be able to be used in all OS ie windows based as well as open source so that we'll have an option to install on any platform. This is because we have the expertise in windows platform including mySQL but none in open source platform (but we're looking into it soon). As we need to do the installation and configuration on the client's place but only have expertise in windows application at this moment. Software must also include **user and technical documentation** so that easy for us to train the user and to edit the script if required.
38 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 5012 $ pour ce travail
Hello , Can we discuss in details before we start? We have built similar platforms in past Top freelancer to work [url removed, login to view] model of development to have the best deliverables for your [url removed, login to view] me know if we can Plus
Thank you for the opportunity to let us submit our proposal for the design of the website as per your [url removed, login to view] do a FREE Demo before the project [url removed, login to view] free demo, we agree to do a part of the required functio Plus