I had a freelancer set up AWS elastic transcoder and cloudfront. They also recommended S3 Bubble.
Unfortunately, they have not been able to get back to me due to war in their country. I am unable to get the videos on AWS to load on the site and I also don't understand how to use S3 Bubble in my current theme (or if it's possible).
Part of other freelancer's job was to explain this to me but I can't get hold of him due to internet problems in his country.
I need help to:
- get the videos to display on WP site (using Divi theme).
- If S3 Bubble wont' work, that's fine. I'm happy to get the link from AWS.
I also need to understand:
- how to upload videos so they will be encoded to webm format
- then use them on site live
- I don't want to use S3 Bubble monthly (US$99) charge. I only want the free version so if it won't work with free then I'd prefer to remove it (was recommended by other freelancer).
- mp4 videos to be able to be uploaded to AWS
- compressed and encoded to webm via Amazon Elastic Transcoder (set up by other freelancer)
- hosted in Cloudfront (setup)
- delivered to WP site in Divi theme
This should be just explaining and showing. Probably an hour max.
Please quote with experience and put: "AWS Cloudfront expert" at top of proposal.
AWS Cloudfront expert I'd love to help you on your project. I am both aws and wordpress certified - so I won't be mucking you around. Relevant Skills and Experience I have done work like this before, and unde Plus
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de $173 pour ce travail
Hello, we are the team of professionals called WordPress Monsters and we would be happy to help with your project! We're trully comfortable working with WordPress website development. We use WP to build thoroughly thou Plus
I am an RCHE certified linux admin ,AWS certified architect. Have hands on experience of 8 years in live projects with international clients on managing the AWS infrastructure . Relevant Skills and Experience 8 years Plus