We have developed gmail addon using google scripts (that gives an out of office reply, original specification for this gmail addon is attached) that is in the process of being published but the developer is no longer with us. We need you to do the following:
1. Because the addon requests access to restricted api scopes, we need you to review the scopes requested by the add on and verify which ones are needed for the function of the addon.
2. We need you to advise if there is a way to make this addon work with out requesting restricted api scopes. If so you are to alter the add on script accordingly and then test it to make sure it works
3. Advise on how to monetize add on
Original response from google below
“Your project hosts a Gmail add-on that is requesting access to one or more restricted API scopes.
We recommend that you request access to add-on specific scopes only. If you agree with our recommendation, you can update the scope(s) listed for your project on the OAuth Consent Screen of the Google API Console. Then click Submit for verification.”
1. Experience developing google scripts
2. Experience developing google addons for gmail or chrome
3. Preferably you also have experience monetizing addons/projects
If you are successful with this project then we will use you for another gmail addon project we need developing after this one is complete.
Hi, I am a backend developer with 4 years of experience in NodeJS, Python, and Java. I have worked in a few Gmail add-on projects where I was tasked to read the email and do specific tasks including automated reply bas Plus
4 freelance font une offre moyenne de £530 pour ce travail
Hi, you need list to google required scopes only. I can do your project. My programming experience is 9 years. I did projects both in the development team and alone. I am pleased to perform work of any complexity an Plus
I have experience developing chrome ad-dons: I developed an ad-don that automates a website and use google oauth2 in order to identify the user and save user oprions into a graphql nodejs backend api. I also did a Plus
Hey Interested in this message me at your convenience on skype or telegram to go through the details Skype [login to view URL] @ [login to view URL] Telegram rebabre Sounds like a great opportunity hope to hear from you p Plus