The game will be a bit like a simplified version of PokerStars (the game screens / animation / graphics are simpler). Players compete real-time and bet on themselves winning; winner with the highest points wins the cash prize (either a pool of the entry fees or pre-set).
• The animated game itself. 1 x standard 3 minute game … 1 x standard 3 minute game x 4 with a bit of extra functionality. There are only requirements for 2 animation sequences.
• Note: the standard 3 minute game will consist of the same few screens displayed over and over, plus a few extra screens.
• The game will NOT be graphics-intense.
• A version for Canadian users (it will be substantially similar the version for USA users; around 10 different screens and some different logic).
• Money in: API integration w/a gateway (to accept VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, eCheck). Money out: PayPal, eCheck. Player cash account and transaction history. Coupon codes. Ability to re-send money/withdrawal.
• IP geo-fencing / blocking based on geographical location
• Implement an algorithm (user ratings and anti-cheating). Users can report cheating and system will automatically suspend someone’s account from gameplay, withdrawing money, etc.
• Bots for testing.
• Send automated emails, as well as text messages to mobile phones. Other notifications
• Slightly non-standard username and password options. Enter multiple PIN numbers to authenticate a financial transaction.
• Up to 250 concurrent players in 1 game; up to 10 million concurrent players in multiple games
• User accounts, password reset, privacy settings.
• Create account and sign in w/Facebook.
• Invite people to join.
• Users can identify issues with games and view the status of the resolution. Hold prizes for a period after they are won.
• Handling of technical issues, such as server crashes, lost internet connections, etc.
• Anti-fraud and anti-hacking.
• Music within the game (we will supply it).
• Databases for the content of the game, user accounts and financial information.
• The ability for all users’ phones to be sending the results of a game to the system and the system communicating back to the user, communicating frequently as the game is being played, and tallying the results as the game is being played, including the final results and cash winners.
• User self-suspension of account, and restricting themselves. Site Admin suspension of account.
• Subscription fee.
• User histories.
• Icon numerical pop-up bubble (e.g., like for new emails and text messages).
• Device home screen notifications.
• IP address validation and blocking upon login.
• Reporting requirements, including servers and technical (uptime, availability, technical issues), security (breaches), cheating detection (players playing together, players winning a lot), prizes, fees collected (by day / week / month / year / etc.)
• Support government reporting: USA: monthly 730 form, 1120 form (annual income taxes), 944 annual form, tracking W-9s for US users; sending out miscellaneous income reporting forms yearly. Canada: TBD.
• Integration with QuickBooks and TurboTax (we will help with this).
DEVICES, OPERATING SYSTEMS, WEB:
Native iOS app for smartphones and tablets, and an HTML-5 website. Mirror images of each other.
WIREFRAMES, APP MOCKUP, LAYOUT, ROUGH DESIGNS:
We have a completed wireframe with all of the screens, layout, and designs in MS Word; including messaging/error messages. Have a completed requirements document.
USER PROFILES, ACCOUNTS:
Users profiles, game play history, settings related to their profile, usernames and passwords and a PIN number. Cash account associated with their profile, add money to, withdraw money from, and history of activity, status of withdrawals.
SECURE SYSTEM FOR TRANSMISSION AND STORAGE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:
Confidential info includes financial info, personal info (name, age, etc.), user login info, etc
54 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 18325 $ pour ce travail
Dear sir, i am interested for this project, i would like to start asap. Check our Official portfolio: [url removed, login to view] Looking for your earliest reply asap. Thanks
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks