The game will be a bit like a simplified version of PokerStars (the game screens / animation / graphics are simpler). Players compete real-time and bet on themselves winning; winner with the highest points wins the cash prize (either a pool of the entry fees or pre-set).
• The animated game itself. 1 x standard 3 minute game … 1 x standard 3 minute game x 4 with a bit of extra functionality. There are only requirements for 2 animation sequences.
• Note: the standard 3 minute game will consist of the same few screens displayed over and over, plus a few extra screens.
• The game will NOT be graphics-intense.
• A version for Canadian users (it will be substantially similar the version for USA users; around 10 different screens and some different logic).
• Money in: API integration w/a gateway (to accept VISA, MasterCard, PayPal, eCheck). Money out: PayPal, eCheck. Player cash account and transaction history. Coupon codes. Ability to re-send money/withdrawal.
• IP geo-fencing / blocking based on geographical location
• Implement an algorithm (user ratings and anti-cheating). Users can report cheating and system will automatically suspend someone’s account from gameplay, withdrawing money, etc.
• Bots for testing.
• Send automated emails, as well as text messages to mobile phones. Other notifications
• Slightly non-standard username and password options. Enter multiple PIN numbers to authenticate a financial transaction.
• Up to 250 concurrent players in 1 game; up to 10 million concurrent players in multiple games
• User accounts, password reset, privacy settings.
• Create account and sign in w/Facebook.
• Invite people to join.
• Users can identify issues with games and view the status of the resolution. Hold prizes for a period after they are won.
• Handling of technical issues, such as server crashes, lost internet connections, etc.
• Anti-fraud and anti-hacking.
• Music within the game (we will supply it).
• Databases for the content of the game, user accounts and financial information.
• The ability for all users’ phones to be sending the results of a game to the system and the system communicating back to the user, communicating frequently as the game is being played, and tallying the results as the game is being played, including the final results and cash winners.
• User self-suspension of account, and restricting themselves. Site Admin suspension of account.
• Subscription fee.
• User histories.
• Icon numerical pop-up bubble (e.g., like for new emails and text messages).
• Device home screen notifications.
• IP address validation and blocking upon login.
• Reporting requirements, including servers and technical (uptime, availability, technical issues), security (breaches), cheating detection (players playing together, players winning a lot), prizes, fees collected (by day / week / month / year / etc.)
• Support government reporting: USA: monthly 730 form, 1120 form (annual income taxes), 944 annual form, tracking W-9s for US users; sending out miscellaneous income reporting forms yearly. Canada: TBD.
• Integration with QuickBooks and TurboTax (we will help with this).
DEVICES, OPERATING SYSTEMS, WEB:
Native iOS app for smartphones and tablets, and an HTML-5 website. Mirror images of each other.
WIREFRAMES, APP MOCKUP, LAYOUT, ROUGH DESIGNS:
We have a completed wireframe with all of the screens, layout, and designs in MS Word; including messaging/error messages. Have a completed requirements document.
USER PROFILES, ACCOUNTS:
Users profiles, game play history, settings related to their profile, usernames and passwords and a PIN number. Cash account associated with their profile, add money to, withdraw money from, and history of activity, status of withdrawals.
SECURE SYSTEM FOR TRANSMISSION AND STORAGE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION:
Confidential info includes financial info, personal info (name, age, etc.), user login info, etc
52 freelance font une offre moyenne de $17577 pour ce travail
Hello, We are IT-Engineers with higher educations, having more than 15 years of experience, developing mobile applications using Apple native iOS SDK. The accompanying bid and the time estimation are tentative, a Plus
Hi, We team are around 10 mobile game developers. We also have 2D, 3D graphics team here. We did many mobile 2D, 3D games. We are strong at Cocos2D, Cocos2d-x, Unity 3D. Here are our portfolio. Unity 3D htt Plus
Hi, We have read the project requirements in complete detail. We have noticed that you are seeking highly skilled and expert professional personnel to develop an app. We are a team of expert designers and coders wi Plus
Dear sir, i am interested for this project, i would like to start asap. Check our Official portfolio: [url removed, login to view] Looking for your earliest reply asap. Thanks
Dear, I am Smile Song, Mobile developer in China. I've just read your job posting and I’m very interested. I'm a certificated freelancer with almost 600 good reviews from clients. I have experienced knowledge in Plus
Hello Sir, Greetings!! I read through the job details extremely carefully with interest for the game that you want me to develop and I believe that I am the best fit for this job as I have a very good experience Plus
Dear sir. I am a professional mobile app developer and have full experience for 6 years. I read your project description carefully and I can understand what you want. So now I can start your project and until Plus
Hello. I know you are here looking for creative and talented mobile developer who can provide you good quality product on time. I can assure you that satisfaction of my clients is my prime goal and many top reviews of Plus
Hi, I have read your post and understood your requirement and I have great experience working on -Native: iOS, Android (Objective-C, Swift, Java), PhoneGap, JNI, NDK (C/C++),Cocoa, Cocos2d game engine, OpenGLES, co Plus
Hi. HIGHEST COMPLETION RATE!!! I have completed 80+ projects as successful on the Freelancer.com I will provide you my professional skills for your project. Please check my work history on Freelancer. You will be su Plus
Hello, How are you. Your project is very interesting for me. I have rich experience in Mobile Game development using the Unity 3d & Cocos-2dx. If you check me , you may expect wonderful result for your project f Plus
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hello ! We want to discuss about your project as we have experience in it. What Differentiates us from the other freelancers : # Experience of more than 5 years in Unity 3D, Xcode, CoCoa 2d, Phonegap and major Plus
Hi, I have 5+ years of experience in Android / iPhone / iPad Application development. I have developed applications for a range of domains like GPS services, retail, construction, eCommerce, business productivit Plus
Greetings From MobiStudioz Hello, Thank you for reading our project proposal, ———————————————————————— Project Title- -PokerStar Kind Game Development. Scope Defined- -Player profile management -Multipla Plus
Hi mate, I’m not writing any template/pre-written bids like everyone else here. And the worst part is you’ll eventually fall for template bids and guys like me who does the all the hard work writing bid from scratch en Plus
hello i check your given detailed description for your poker game web and mobile app version design and developed . and we develop for you your poker game a simplified version of PokerStars game [url removed, login to view] your listed Plus
I want to know more details before putting a price let's chat and discuss the project and you can check my reviews (+110 reviews) waiting your reply :)