I am looking for a clone of the search/filter front end of this site. Please visit the following url: [url removed, login to view] Take note even if you are literally cloning (copying), you should be writing your own js scripts - we should not be copying entirely.
We have a 1/2 completed site which we can send you the code for. You might need to start from scratch or you can salvage part of the code as a base line to start. (again, GIT will be shared with shortlisted folks)
1. Copy the top search/filter bar to look similar to the url above (probably some level of styling required to make it look nicer and more complementary to the existing design). And merge it into my current design (ask me for url)
2. Feature - Using frontend tech (angular etc), implement:
a. Search by Name,
b. Select Models (popdown) sidebar,
c. Select price range,
d. Select age range,
e. Select mileage range
f. other filters - body type, fuel type, transmission, owners, colors
3. Top Tab: Browse Cars | Inspected Cars. Browse cars, search cars in general. Inspected cars only shows cars which have been inspected.
4. Listing should refresh (search) even without clicking search button. Each call should be an AJAX backend call. (Or anything, but the point being, it should not be an entirely new page call or preloading all the cars (there could be 20,000 listings)
5. Loading bar should show the horizontal loading bar on the top much like:
[url removed, login to view]
6. Should support multiple screen sizes - bar should decrease and expand according to size. On mobile, everything should collapse into a single filter button which triggers a drop down to filter. Also listing should appear pretty on mobile phones (will send you attachment)
7. infinite scrolling (display 12 vehicles at a time)
8. user experience should be good i.e. it should not be lagging
9. This production level quality stuff, don't bid if you can't do production level quality code!
Please indicate clearly how long you feel you will need for the project. Don't bid unless you can deliver within the said response time. I am looking for no more than 3-4 days ideally.
The url and the html page of the actual design will be sent to you once i award the project. But you can ask me for it for a sneak peak.
Sample JSON tag:
["title":"BMW Z4 3.0", "make":"BMW", "model":"Z4", "submodel":"3.0", "price":"30000", "reg-date":"15-12-2000", "depreciation":"1200", "mileage":"13000", "noOwners":"1", "transmission":"Automatic", "category":"direct-owner", "body":"Sports"]