You would also need to know and familiar with:
• SCORM standard, to ensure consistency and compatibility with regards to data transferred between a SCORM package and Moodle.
• MySQL, to build a reference table for those additional data not uploaded according to SCORM standard.
• HTML and XML to format the report look & feel according to the requirement.
• The Moodle database structure, to know what and where to extract and how to link the datasets.
• The Moodle development guide to package the plug-in according to the standard defined.
In short, the plugin would:
• Extract the SCORM compliant data uploaded and stored in a Moodle database.
• Link the data extracted with the reference table.
• Display the superset of data specific to user, SCORM package and attempt in the desired format.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $25 pour ce travail
Hello Greetings for the day !!! I have review the project description & would like to server you for your e-learning requirement. I am a Professional PHP Developer working on Moodle Platform from last 7 years. Plus
Based in SIngapore and I run a agency in SG as well . You can see the work examples at [login to view URL]
I have 15 years experience and can provide many examples of custom css/html/js/php etc. I’m currently looking for 1-2 new clients for ongoing work. I’m new to this site, so I’ve lowered my rate. Relevant Skills and Ex Plus