Looking for someone who can build a php form that includes the ability to upload images to a directory, resize them, and create a field on the php form that includes the link to the file.
Would like the form to post records on to mysql database and send email with the details.
I am looking for a generic form that I can adapt for a number of our sites.
The form should work like this:
Visitor completes form fields
Visitor uploads image file (upto 7)using form and submits form
Database is appended with record including URL links to the file location on server.
I log in and make the record live.
Thank you for bidding on my project. Based on the questions asked here is some more clarification about what is needed.
I run a number of directory websites which require the need for users to add details of their business, products or reviews. I am looking to partially automate this process by the build of a form based submission.
I am looking for a generic form that I can adapt for a number of submissions. As such the form must be built in a way that enables fields to be added and changed.
Form fields requirements
• Ability to upload 7 image files to a directory. To ensure that the images have unique file names
• Text based fields
• Ability to verify submissions are from a human – e.g. captcha
• To have a hidden field that only I can access to make the listing live e.g. when the form is submitted there is a hidden field called live which is set to ‘n’
• When the images are uploaded they are re-sized to a specification that i can modify e.g. 100x100 pixels or 1mb
• A unique link to each of the images uploaded is included in the form submission e.g. a picture is uploaded and names www.xyz.com/images/1636692.jpg then a link to this is submitted with the form
• The new record is only made live when I change the live = n to live = y
• Database records are not submitted unless the captcha image is correctly keyed.
• A date stamp is added to the record
On submission of the form
I would like the following to happen once the form is submitted
• A record is added to a mysql database (with live =n)
• An email is sent to me via a customisable email address e.g. info (at)xyz.com
• The visitor is then sent to another webpage either a thank you page or a payment page.
I will provide the fields needed for the prototype form for the build but it is important that its set up in a way that I can re-used and customise on my sites.
Intellectual Property for the form must pass to me on payment.
I hope this covers all the main questions but please PM if more details are required.
Once again thanks for bidding.
Here is the details of the example form I would like set up
Décerné à :
30 freelance font une offre moyenne de $112 pour ce travail
Hey, not a problem, i can start right now.. i have the resizing and uploading functions that can do the job.. created by me and used on personal and business scripts. Cip