Looking for someone who can build a php form that includes the ability to upload images to a directory, resize them, and create a field on the php form that includes the link to the file.
Would like the form to post records on to mysql database and send email with the details.
I am looking for a generic form that I can adapt for a number of our sites.
The form should work like this:
Visitor completes form fields
Visitor uploads image file (upto 7)using form and submits form
Database is appended with record including URL links to the file location on server.
I log in and make the record live.
Thank you for bidding on my project. Based on the questions asked here is some more clarification about what is needed.
I run a number of directory websites which require the need for users to add details of their business, products or reviews. I am looking to partially automate this process by the build of a form based submission.
I am looking for a generic form that I can adapt for a number of submissions. As such the form must be built in a way that enables fields to be added and changed.
Form fields requirements
• Ability to upload 7 image files to a directory. To ensure that the images have unique file names
• Text based fields
• Ability to verify submissions are from a human – e.g. captcha
• To have a hidden field that only I can access to make the listing live e.g. when the form is submitted there is a hidden field called live which is set to ‘n’
• When the images are uploaded they are re-sized to a specification that i can modify e.g. 100x100 pixels or 1mb
• A unique link to each of the images uploaded is included in the form submission e.g. a picture is uploaded and names www.xyz.com/images/1636692.jpg then a link to this is submitted with the form
• The new record is only made live when I change the live = n to live = y
• Database records are not submitted unless the captcha image is correctly keyed.
• A date stamp is added to the record
On submission of the form
I would like the following to happen once the form is submitted
• A record is added to a mysql database (with live =n)
• An email is sent to me via a customisable email address e.g. info (at)xyz.com
• The visitor is then sent to another webpage either a thank you page or a payment page.
I will provide the fields needed for the prototype form for the build but it is important that its set up in a way that I can re-used and customise on my sites.
Intellectual Property for the form must pass to me on payment.
I hope this covers all the main questions but please PM if more details are required.
Once again thanks for bidding.
Here is the details of the example form I would like set up
30 freelance font une offre moyenne de $112 pour ce travail
Hey, not a problem, i can start right now.. i have the resizing and uploading functions that can do the job.. created by me and used on personal and business scripts. Cip
Have scripts already written that do what you need. Just get in touch and I can knock this out today.
I have more than 6 yrs experience having worked for multinational corporations. I can show you samples of my previous work if you want.
Hi, I am sure I can deliver this project absolutely at the right price and the right time frame, Let's start it! Thanks...
Hi,I have used a very fancy multiple file uploader in a couple of websites. I am ready to develop it for you. I have about 3 years of web development experience. (PHP/MySql, AJAX, Smarty, Joomla and many more.....) Ple Plus