Fixing Opencart Multi Vendor Marketplace Issues + Integrating vBulletin 5 Forum
Ce projet a reçu 51 des offres venant de freelancers talentueux avec un prix moyen d'offre de €1345 EUR.Obtenez des devis gratuits pour des projets similaires
Budget€750 - €1500 EUR
Nombre total d'offres51
Description du projet
Before you start bidding read the excel file and you agree to these terms:
1. 20% milestone with escrow - I will put the money on the site, ready to be released. I won't release it until you do some work and I see results! I've gotten scammed on here, not gonna release a milestone before anything happens!
2. You must us an application that tracks your time of work and takes screenshots of the work. I wan't to know what I am paying for!
3. You must send me your qualifications, as in any other normal employer/employee contract, I need a person who actually can deliver what I want!
4. If you are from a poor country, I need a very good reason why to hire you. Nothing against your country, but I have had bad experiences with people claiming to know how to do things that they didn't!
I have two things on my website:
1. Opencart with multi seller module
a. Most modules are built on PHP, so I assume you need to know PHP. I am not an expert, so I can’t guarantee that. The market place module is view source.
b. You also likely need to know HTML and MySQL
2. Vbulletin 5 forum
a. I am told that the backend is built on PHP and MySQL
b. The front end/templates is XHTML and CSS
• The vBulletin Theme doesn’t match the Journal Theme in Opencart
• The Buyer Communication System is extremely slow and for the most part unusable.
• The Forum and Market Place have two separate user databases
What I want done:
• I want the vBulletin Forum to be place signups occur
o Marketplace signup should link to the vBulletin signup page
o The vBulletin signup should have all the options from the Marketplace, including the
o The signup would create a user database that is compatible with both vBulletin and the marketplace
o If the person chooses “become a partner”, then the “contact seller” button on their seller profile should link directly to their vBulletin Profile
• The vBulletin Theme should match the journal Opencart theme
o Basically I want the Header area of vBulletin to be exactly the same as the Opencart journal header (including the navigation bar), which would give the user the illusion that the Forum is integrated in the Marketplace.
• I also need many other things done, including fixing site issues and future customizations. You can see the details in the attached excel file.
Vous cherchez à gagner de l'argent ?
- Fixez votre budget et les délais
- Décrivez votre offre
- Faites-vous payer pour votre travail
Embauchez des Freelancers qui ont aussi fait une offre sur ce projet
Vous cherchez du travail ?
Travaillez sur des projets comme celui-ci et gagnez de l'argent en restant chez vous !Inscrivez-vous maintenant
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online