We decided to move to Clickbank to distribute our infoproducts. Our only problem is that we want to protect our download links.
We want to limit the possibility that a customer shares links for free. There are three problems to be addressed:
- a customer could share the thank you page link
- a customer could share the download link (currently a link to a file hosted on S3)
- a customer could forward the email with the link to the thank you page
We need to find a solution to this three problems. Now we are on e-junkie and the risk is mitigated by creating a unique link for each buyer and limiting the number of downloads available to each buyer.
From an initial survey we found three viable solutions: Optimizepress, Wishlist member, DLguard. We would like not to require the user to create a member account to download a single book, if possible.
Also, we would like to minimize the expense and avoid installing a huge plugin that does too many things beyond what we need.
The person we are looking for this job should:
- choose one among the above plugins (or another one) to satisfy all our requirements
- install and configure the chosen solution
- create a test product and show that everything is working
We are note looking for a custom plugin!
When you apply, please:
- start your application with the word FCF, otherwise it will be discarded,
- mention a previous similar job you are proud of,
- provide a quote for your job, the amount specified is approximate.
7 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 200 € pour ce travail
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks