I play in 100s of yahoo fantasy leagues per year. I need a tool to organize my teams and information to spend less time on the requirements of successfully running each team. Yahoo has a user API developed. The first requirement of this task is making sure that you understand what is available from them and the format required to get the data. Yahoo give a brief description on the following page:
[url removed, login to view]
I am posting the simplest of requests here. This is a multiphase project. Since I play in a large number of leagues and this will eventually include some of my proprietary information in it, my expectation would be that this program would be mine and not sold to others.
I would like to use a MySQL, PHP and HTML to develop this tool.
1) I want to be able to import each of my teams.
2) I want to be able to determine current deployment of my teams. Here is an example of what I mean. [url removed, login to view] The position each player fills on my team. QB,RB, BN etc.
3) I want to be able to determine which players are available for pickup in the free agent pool.
4) I want to be able to import yahoo projections from each player whether they are on my team or in the free agent pool.
5) I want to be able to create custom lists of players from the list of all players eligible in a league. I have a format when we get to that point. This will be taking every potential player and choosing a subset. These list would need to be able to be edited, added and deleted.
6) I want to be able to take the list from requirement 5 and compare them against both my team and the free agent pool. This comparison will need to generate an output for me to take action on. I have a format available for discussion.
I am looking for a freelancer who can help me develop this for yahoo and potentially expand in the future. I also have a very large list of futures that I would like to add to this in the future. If you do a good job on this task, more work will be available in helping me create this tool. I can provide as much detail as you need. I have wireframes of what I want to see, but the above functionality is the driver. This will not be a web page design project. The important part here is functionality. I don't much care how it looks.