I want to have a function in my website that makes the same thing that this page does: [url removed, login to view]
So what i want is to be able to get posts, photos, likes and comments etc from FB and to sort it and put in pdf´s just like the above page does.
* Login and accept FB stuff
* Retrive all info needed from the API and sort it and put it in pdf pages.
* Keep the page count to max 60
* Use current cover and profile photo on cover
* Use the most liked post as Cover text.
* Cover is not included as one of the max 60 pages.
* The template for sorting posts, photos etc should be same as the result you´ll get at: [url removed, login to view] And for keeping every "Year"/Book at a max of 60 pages (Not including cover and back) The sorting of posts, photos etc must be "most liked. So max 4 pages/ month should do the trick. Sort every month by it self.
22 freelance font une offre moyenne de $586 pour ce travail
Sir i have experience to do it. using Facebook API any kind of data (which provide FB). can possible to receive & also it possible to generate pdf using this data