I don't want the list of items below to scare you.
For this project we will only use the UR8IT formula score correlation to predict the user movie scores. We'll only get more complex after this project is done.
- If user has scored less than 50 movies, don't show correlations - tell them they need to score [x] more movies to get 25 bonus Rewards Points and start seeing predictions.
- Get a php function or somehow do the math, to show predicted scores for movies that the user hasn't rated (linear regression) - show these scores in red beside the scoring box on the forms IF they've already scored at least 50 movies
- wordpress user signup and login for admin, beta testers and returning beta testers UNLESS this is a bad idea (please explain). Admin area view and functions need to be different than user functions.
- user can click a button to get top 10 recommendations - system has to do linear regression (prediction) on all un-scored movies and put a prediction score for that movie and that user, into the database. Then pick the top 10 and show it to the user, with predicted scores
- admin interface needs more options - show user list, click on a user and see their correlations