On start i would like to say, we can not provide payment on start. Look down for futher informations.
Our mission is to make esports as accessible for non-professional gamers as regular sports are for regular people. We believe that's crucial for esports to become the world's biggest sport.
Like every game needs an area, esport needs a place where non-professional gamers can practice, compete and build their teams. That’s why we are creating gaming community in 21th century.
Your prime intentions should be to invest your skills and interest in Unitcom and not just seeing it as a job. Everyone in the team has ownership in our company and believes in the mission.
There are some benefits we can offer:
- A lot of interesting work, which won’t be easy, however it will be challenge for you
- Good hardworking team around you
- Some other benefits into games from our partners
- Opportunities for personal growth with varied responsibilities and tasks
- % (depending on your skills) of incoming funds (donations, premium features, ads, fees, sponsors and crowdfunding sites). However we can’t provide full pay on start
- Did we mention that playing computer games is part of the job? :)