You need to adopt agile scrum working practices, and document your meetings appropriately. Ideally you need a database designer, a programmer, a web designer and a tester, but you should take on all these roles at various stages as part of the project, and more than one person can be in any role at any time. No one is to take the role of project manager.
You will get an individual grade based on your contribution to the team, and for your individual contribution to the product.
You are required to build a web-based secure role-based system for eSupervision in a large university.
The system must meet the following criteria:
• All students must have a supervisor and second marker.
• Any authorised member of staff can allocate or reallocate supervisors and second markers to students. The student and the staff members will get notification emails when this happens.
• Bulk allocation of students to their supervisor and second marker (eg 10 at a time) needs to be implemented.
• All students and their supervisor and second marker are to use the eSupervision system for messaging, arranging and recording meetings (both real and virtual), uploading documents and commenting on them, and for blogging.
• Email relating to their project between students and staff is to be used only for notification of events recorded in the backend database. No other content is to be sent via email.
• Student and staff data is accessed from the university MIS system. The maintenance of this is outside the scope of this project.
• Each student will have their own personal dashboard summarising their interaction with their supervisor and second marker.
• Each supervisor and second marker will have a dashboard of their project students that can be sorted and filtered appropriately
• Authorised staff will have access to the dashboards of other staff, and to individual project dashboards for students.
• The interface must be suitable for all devices (eg mobile phones, tablets, desktops)
You must clearly state any assumptions you make.
A number of reports need to be made available. For example
o Number of messages in last 7 days
o Average number of messages for each supervisor
• Exception reports
o Students without a supervisor or second marker.
o Students with no interaction for 7 days and 28 days.
1. Develop and test a secure web-based system using ASP.NET or PHP to meet the above specification. Implementation using another system (SharePoint, Joomla!, WordPress, Drupal, etc.) may be possible but will need the prior approval of the Course Coordinator.
2. Create a brief screencast recording (including screen and sound) demonstrating the key functionalities of the system. This can be created using any suitable software (eg Camtasia or Jing) and hosted securely on the cloud.
3. Document the system to an appropriate standard, including an evaluation of the design process you followed and your reflection on the finished product, and on the contributions of your team members.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de RM635 pour ce travail
Hello Sir, First of all, we would like to tell you how we will initialize the project with you. We insist to follow these steps before you award the project to us: - We (technical team) will review the job and a Plus
I can make this assignment in php. lets disucss......................................................................................
Hello, I have gone through your project’s initial requirements with the help of the job posting you have placed. I have requisite experience and expertise to complete your project successfully. I am very much sure t Plus
We have great experience to provide web design, development services to all kinds of small, medium and large enterprises. Please order with confidence. we are the real deal!
We specialize in Digital Consulting, Digital Marketing, IT Outsourcing, e-commerce Development and Maintenance, Software development (ERP, CRM, HRMS, Inventory Management, Hospital Management) and career Development. W Plus